Scott McTominay

Jack27

6 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

It's weird how little fans really know about football.

If you watch players, lots will do this. It's called a second degree counter press.

If you stay on an opposition player, it stops them from pressing the player that has the player. It's 101 of coaching.

"it stops them from pressing the player that has the player"

Wise words

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

The fact a Scott McTominay thread exists is a cruel joke to begin with. 

Should have been a 2 week ban, not a 15 page thread. 

6 hours ago, Ikon said:

Give it a break man. You keep going on like this :lol:

He's relentless. Takes it as a personal attack when someone says they don't rate a player.

It would be somewhat understandable if folk were criticising Messi or someone, but recently he's major took issue with people saying they don't rate Anthony Gordon, Eddie Nketiah (4 goals all season) and now Scott McTominay ffs. It's hardly a Ballon d'Or shortlist is it. 

21 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

He's relentless. Takes it as a personal attack when someone says they don't rate a player.

It would be somewhat understandable if folk were criticising Messi or someone, but recently he's major took issue with people saying they don't rate Anthony Gordon, Eddie Nketiah (4 goals all season) and now Scott McTominay ffs. It's hardly a Ballon d'Or shortlist is it. 

Any player we are strongly linked too, he has a hard-on for.

He's at least 30 years old. Maybe 40. Perhaps even 50.

55 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

:lol:

My goodness. You lot are just so disappointing, honestly. 

Most of you just rate any player that has scored recently or is doing really well at the moment. It's not especially clever is it.

Anyone that isn't an obvious stand out you are incapable of fairly critiquing their game and any possible things they do well that they could add to the Newcastle team.

All you do is say they are shit, or they are a rat face, or they are league 1 standard, or some other bullshit that is so incredibly simple and dumb.

And when I disagree with the over the top assertions you then get your knickers in a twist.

It's people like you lot that were abusing Joelinton in the street and flooding his instagram with abuse, when he was suffering at the hands of Steve Bruce.

You are really embarrassing. I actually pity some of you lot man.

1 hour ago, The College Dropout said:

Any player we are strongly linked too, he has a hard-on for.

He's at least 30 years old. Maybe 40. Perhaps even 50.

Yes, of course this is the extent of your mental aptitude.

Me simply recognising what a player might add to the team, and not calling every player that is not first rate, a shit player, and moaning and bitching about how Howe can't make good signings, is me having a hard on for them.

You are painfully clueless man.

Edited by KaKa

I don’t think McTominay is shite or underwhelming, I can see his worth to a squad who (touch wood) are heading into a season with some form of European football. Can see why Howe would be interested but could easily see us signing somebody else, I don’t think that he is a top target. 

2 hours ago, Dr Venkman said:

Said this 11 pages ago, will say it again, would anyone really be surprised if EH made him look really good? Look at what he’s done with the current squad FFS. 

sure he might be able to polish a turd but what if we just buy him a diamond in the first place

43 minutes ago, KaKa said:

:lol:

My goodness. You lot are just so disappointing, honestly. 

Most of you just rate any player that has scored recently or is doing really well at the moment. It's not especially clever is it.

Anyone that isn't an obvious stand out you are incapable of fairly critiquing their game and any possible things they do well that they could add to the Newcastle team.

All you do is say they are shit, or they are a rat face, or they are league 1 standard, or some other bullshit that is so incredibly simple and dumb.

And when I disagree with the over the top assertions you then get your knickers in a twist.

It's people like you lot that were abusing Joelinton in the street and flooding his instagram with abuse, when he was suffering at the hands of Steve Bruce.

You are really embarrassing. I actually pity some of you lot man.

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

On 26/03/2023 at 08:54, Whitley mag said:

He’s fucking shite 2 goals against part time halloumi munching footballers from Cyprus doesn’t change anything.

Apologies Nicos Papavasiliou fucking legend.

What about two against those full-time paella guzzling footballers from Spain? Does that change anything? 

(Apologies {insert names of multiple Spanish stars} fucking legends.)