Scott McTominay

Jack27

14 minutes ago, woody said:

Ah, yes those infamous thin Manchester United seasons in the past 30 years. Tbf you missed out on some great Newcastle moments: awful owner, relegations, fucking around a player undergoing cancer treatment, John Carver showcasing some incredible handwritten letters, just to name a few highlights.

Thank you - I’ve got a lot of catching up to do! Sorry to have got off on the wrong foot everyone. I think I’ve explained myself badly. But yes, definitely no need for McTominay :D

55 minutes ago, Newcastle4lyf said:

It’s Newcastle from this point though. Usernames only let you have so many charachters so I can’t go into my background

:lol: Howay

3 hours ago, Newcastle4lyf said:

I wouldn’t call it switched. I’ve always liked both sides and been loyal to Utd through thick and thin. I’m just done over the Glazers though and decided to step up my interest in Newcastle while stepping back interest in Utd. I don’t agree with people switching

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Better than the Sunderland one constantly being at the top of the page.

I decided a while ago I would  stop reading the thread. They no longer amuse me. I no longer find them relevant. They remain an abomination. 

Also, please deal with the arsehole that keeps updating this McTominay thread. My laundry list cannot keep up with this. Thank you. 

5 minutes ago, Haz said:

I decided a while ago I would  stop reading the thread. They no longer amuse me. I no longer find them relevant. They remain an abomination. 

Absolutely the same. I think it's maybe a bit different since I'm an American, but it feels so small time to have a thread about a completely irrelevant club down the road from ours consistently at the top of our football forum. But to each their own.

5 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Absolutely the same. I think it's maybe a bit different since I'm an American, but it feels so small time to have a thread about a completely irrelevant club down the road from ours consistently at the top of our football forum. But to each their own.

Feel exactly the same.

whenever they get back in the prem i will be looking forward to beating them, but until then the less i know of them the better. Completely irrelevant

6 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Agreed. Even if you have a real dislike for them (I don't as my family is from Heaton but I've never personally lived there) there can be no greater diss than just ignoring them.

1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

The thing that always gets me is the posts that claim they are obsessed with us, yet that thread is constantly updated like it means something!

1 hour ago, jack j said:

re sunderland

It's a bitter local Derby with lots of hatred.

It wouldn't be one of the fiercest derbies in Britain if we just ignored each other forever

I’ve been supporting Newcastle since 1993 and at first I thought we were in London because there’s a train station called ‘St James’ Park’. I didn’t actually know we were rivals with Sunderland until 2005 when Emre scored that free kick and subsequently in 2007 when the local derby feature was added to FIFA.