Scott McTominay

Jack27

• 4 weeks later...

Scott McTominay to Newcastle is exactly the sort of information that Scott McTominays agent might want people to hear.

The fact none of the more progressive PL clubs have serious interest in him tells its own story.

West Ham is best case scenario for Scott I'm afraid.

Tonali with a loan move back to Seria A with Salernitana in January, making room for a £65M move for McTominay in January.

Howe & Ashworth simply do not give up on their top target.

They're probably just trying to push up West Ham's asking price by putting out rumours we're still interested, and for a silly price.

Be rather surprised if it works. But they know West Ham have £100m burning a hole in their pockets.

5 hours ago, FLUMPO235 said:

You know when you don’t want something, but then someone else gets it, then you think oh bugger maybe I did want that. Well this isn’t one of those situations. 

For Mcsauce? No, not at all. The only concern is some idiots giving Man united a giant FFP boost because they didn’t bother to hire scouts. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure what he is but he's definitely something.

If Scotland are going to get out of their Euro group they are going to need him badly. Can see him being their top scorer at the tournament.