Scott McTominay

Jack27

This whole McTominay thing could be trolling from our higher ups.

Luke Edwards has had his knickers pulled down with the Barella thing, seems like they are toying with journos for their own amusement at this stage.

Unless he's a sleeper agent and he's releasing fake stuff for them.

Is there proof we were ever seriously interested in Wor Scotty?

19 minutes ago, Mountain said:

This whole McTominay thing could be trolling from our higher ups.

Luke Edwards has had his knickers pulled down with the Barella thing, seems like they are toying with journos for their own amusement at this stage.

Unless he's a sleeper agent and he's releasing fake stuff for them.

Is there proof we were ever seriously interested in Wor Scotty?

Staveley paying the cunt back for calling her a tyre kicker, she might have a pleasant nature, but women never forget.

Would have just banned the cunt myself, but I’d like to think she’s playing with the cunt and feeding him duff information for shits and giggles.

Edited by Whitley mag

No-one seems to want the bloke :) - but it was a cracking finish again for Scotland the other day vs Georgia.  Well taken on a shocking surface.

I love the idea that the club are feeding false information to hacks - particularly hacks like Edwards, given how much of an arse he's been over the last three or four years.

I do think signing Tonali precludes a move for McTominay in particular, both being 8/6 hybrids. I bet McTominay was on their list, albeit at a much lower price point, given that he is a very similar player to Longstaff.

They’ll want a more attack-minded midfielder now.

Edited by Deuce

1 hour ago, Deuce said:

I do think signing Tonali precludes a move for McTominay in particular, both being 8/6 hybrids. I bet McTominay was on their list, albeit at a much lower price point, given that he is a very similar player to Longstaff.

They’ll want a more attack-minded midfielder now.

And then Man Utd. wanted at least 2/3rds of a Tonali for him and we couldn't stop laughing as we hung up the phone.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, mighty__mag said:

Username Newcastle for life

I supported Man utd for 30yrs 

[emoji38]

It’s Newcastle from this point though. Usernames only let you have so many charachters so I can’t go into my background

Just now, mighty__mag said:

What's made you switch clubs after 30 years ?

I wouldn’t call it switched. I’ve always liked both sides and been loyal to Utd through thick and thin. I’m just done over the Glazers though and decided to step up my interest in Newcastle while stepping back interest in Utd. I don’t agree with people switching

28 minutes ago, Newcastle4lyf said:

I was a Utd fan for 30 years before this summer - trust me when I tell you we do not want McTominay. 

Ah, yes those infamous thin Manchester United seasons in the past 30 years. Tbf you missed out on some great Newcastle moments: awful owner, relegations, fucking around a player undergoing cancer treatment, John Carver showcasing some incredible handwritten letters, just to name a few highlights.