Aston Villa 3-0 Newcastle United (15/04/2023)

Disco

Felt all season that when a players playing badly the grass isn't greener on the other side, such is the nature of the squa/over achievement re subs.

Its much more a team performance that needs changed.

Its kind of flattening to continue on with them but not exactly encouraging whoever comes on. Like micro versions of Viana/Robert against Wolves in 04.

Just now, KaKa said:

Good for you man. Keep getting irked then. 

I mean you say I'm not allowed to criticise him because he's part of the best defence in the league, but plenty here are going wild at Dan Burn. Or is he fair game for whatever reason?

6 minutes ago, simonsays said:

His first game when he came on as sub he looked electric.  He was brought on against Brentford for some energy and pressing and that was part of what changed the flow of the game.  45 bad minutes in a shite team performance and hes being written off - its pathetic

Nobody is writing Gordon off certainly not me, he just doesn't look particularly good so far especially for the money we paid. I personally don't know why we bought him, the position he plays was certainly not the highest priority to upgrade.

Proverbial 'bad day at the office' here like. Hate these kick off times but Villa have been very good which should have been fully expected. Let's see if the subs can F5 this shit

16 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Targett must be wondering what he has to do to get a start. 

I can understand it vs the last 2 where they are big teams but today was the day