Newcastle United 6-1 Tottenham Hotspur (23/04/2023)

Disco

I remember the last time we thrashed Spurs at home like that, I think it was 6 goals as well but Gerry Francis their manager immediately resigned because it destroyed him and Keegan felt really bad about it

Just now, Manxst said:

Fuck me. Danny Rose needs to go and lie down in a dark room someplace. 

Dunno like. He's had mental health issues which saw his career fall off a cliff. Thought what he said there was really heartfelt. 

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

The way that Willock pass curled perfectly into into Isak's path and run man. I will be watching that a lot over the next few days.

Simply outrageous. Love Willock

Just now, Dokko said:

Dunno like. He's had mental health issues which saw his career fall off a cliff. Thought what he said there was really heartfelt. 

Know he’s had his issues and obviously still has. Just not the place for him to be there imo. He’s being employed and paid as a pundit to analyse and comment on the game. 

3 minutes ago, jackyboy said:

I remember the last time we thrashed Spurs at home like that, I think it was 6 goals as well but Gerry Francis their manager immediately resigned because it destroyed him and Keegan felt really bad about it

Been a 6-1 under Sir Bobby, a 4-0 under Sir Bobby and 5-1 under Rafa since then.

But imagining Daniel Levy feeling like Gerry Francis looked that day brings me off

A freak result again, much like the West Ham game we took advantage of the circumstances and put a disjointed team to the fucking sword. In the long run todays performance (on the pitch) isn’t very significant but short term it’ll give certain players a boost. 

Onto Everton.

Edited by Nine

1 minute ago, Wolfcastle said:

Been a 6-1 under Sir Bobby, a 4-0 under Sir Bobby and 5-1 under Rafa since then.

But imagining Daniel Levy feeling like Gerry Francis looked that day brings me off

I remember a 7-1 in the late 90s too.