Everton vs. Newcastle United: 27/04/23 @ 19:45 (BT Sport)

HaydnNUFC

Cannot shake the feeling its going to be like last year.

All bets are off when a club is in their position and its too late to boo, moan, issue death threats and may as well get behind the team.

Were obviously better. By far. But have seen this enough from these c*nts alone to know better than to rely on logic.

Also Gordon's going to feature a lot, with a three game week. I'd rather not give them that focal point and can see it going how it always went for Ginola back against us.

There again if he scores in a winning effort it would be most pleasing.

Want to win this for so many reasons, but mainly to do our bit to help finally flush them once and for all from this league. E-I-E-I-O down to the Champo you go.

Edited by Skeletor

6 minutes ago, TRC said:

The ref is going to be important in this one, a few early bookings for them will really help. They could just kick us to bits for 90 minutes.

Referee: Andre Marriner

:anguish:

5 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Wearing the Saudi kit, on BT Sport, with Marriner reffing. Aye, this is going to go well. :lol: :anguish:

We haven’t won in the Saudi kit have we? 

Edited by nufcnick

Just now, nufcnick said:

We haven’t won on the Saudi kit have we? 

We haven't. Draws at Wolves, Man Utd, Palace and Bournemouth, loss at Sheff Wed.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Would it not be the home shirt? ???

3 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Bring back the orange and white from 11/12. Always used to win in that kit.

I reckon that kit is one of our most underrated, it's a low key banger.

I just can’t see us losing this after Sunday, confidence will be absolutely sky high, even more so than after Man Utd. It wasn’t a particularly tiring game either since we won it after 10 minutes and got Bruno and Trippier off after 70 minutes.