Newcastle United vs. Arsenal: 07/05/23 @ 4.30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

3 minutes ago, Sean1991 said:

The testimonial was a good game, just the ending lol Shearer on penalty to score :P

I still remember that 17 years on, can't believe 17 years................ wow

Yeah, I was 22....makes me feel old but I'd whisper it quietly on here, it probably feels like yesterday to some of the, shall we say, 'more seasoned' posters :lol:

Edited by Wilson

2 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Yeah, I was 22....makes me feel old but I'd whisper it quietly on here, it probably feels like yesterday to some of the, shall we say, 'more seasoned' posters :lol:

I was in 4th year in school, against my club so it was alright, can't remember what happened for him to not play before, injury or something beforehand?

Actually 2nd year, I left school 2010 so would have been 2nd year I repeated 5th year 

Edited by Sean1991

First game I've got a ticket for since Leicester in the League Cup. 

No kids in tow so heading into town shortly to meet my mates in the pub. Nervous but genuinely think we'll get something today. Come on!

23 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

European football half & half scarves - the acceptable face of the half & half scarf :)

Few years ago noo like, was in Jose Alvalde with home fans & bought off  one of the local Português delboys, was on flight back with Dyer & Bowyer same week as they had theyre tiff,  pair of tools 

Edited by RUHRLYASLEEVESUP

I work with a lot of Arsenal fans. They're still incredibly bitter about the fact we didn't roll over and die for them earlier in the season, but also realistic that this is going to be a very hard game for them.