Yankuba Minteh: joins Brighton & Hove Albion on a permanent deal (Official)

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

This is probably fitting Minteh ending up at Brighton.

Knowing that snake Ashworth he's probably recommended him off the back of some spreadsheet of targets he's copied off their system before he joined us! :laugh:

Bingo! Exactly that. Henry Winter was wanking himself silly about Dan’s Database, no bcc on his Brighton email address.

Shame to lose him if he's as promising as people say (I've never seen him play so can't comment). But if it means we can keep Gordon, Isak, Bruno, then it's an absolute no brainer. Great price considering what we paid a year ago.

2 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Had the last couple of days told you nothing? We haven't got any fucking money. :lol:

I mean our owners are stinking rich and desperate to spend, but we're up against what the big boys allow us to spend. The pot is empty.

Still you don't understand what the need to sell was about?! 

My God man! Try another sport for goodness sake!

Just now, LiquidAK said:

Shame to lose him if he's as promising as people say (I've never seen him play so can't comment). But if it means we can keep Gordon, Isak, Bruno, then it's an absolute no brainer. Great price considering what we paid a year ago.

This is it essentially. We’ve been backed into a corner due to PSR

does make me wonder if the stuff about the club leaking stuff about Gordon and Isak transfers in order to make this look better is true, like.

Hope there’s a buy back clause because he could be a world beater with a little bit of refinement. We’ll look silly if that happens.

Just now, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

We need to get better at selling. £30m seems a good fee and gets us out of a hole.

It’s still an unfortunate situation but if I’m being positive this profit is testament to good scouting, something which hasn’t really been shown enough at Newcastle.

Or we need to produce better players that we'd want to sell.