Nicolo Barella

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, Memphis said:

That's truly the epitome of ITK posts. Sounds specific and like it's coming from a place of knowledge but vague enough to not actually refer to anything at all. Whatever happens, he can claim to have been right. Brilliant work.

Hate them me like. Just completely pointless cunts. 

Seems odd that Edwards has gone for two exclusives that are clearly nowhere near at this stage. Normally he just piddles about talking about irons in the fire etc. Wonder why he’s trying to be Billy Big Bollocks 

7 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Seems odd that Edwards has gone for two exclusives that are clearly nowhere near at this stage. Normally he just piddles about talking about irons in the fire etc. Wonder why he’s trying to be Billy Big Bollocks 

Not getting enough attention.

When a fee is agreed and the player is actually over here taking a medical, is the time I actually take notice. The amount of clickbait bullshit from the media just continues window after window. I don't even bother looking in the transfer rumours thread anymore. 

38 minutes ago, gbandit said:

My guess is he either got a new source that he thought was good or his editors told him he needs to drive more pageviews.