Sandro Tonali: given suspended two-month ban by FA (Official)

The Prophet

Hope tomorrow on his YouTube channel "I'm just walking down this lovely lane here, now there's only once place start and that's Sandro Tonali. Eddie said last week that Sandro Tonali is a quality player, and I think he definitely has talent but last week I went for a coffee with one of my good pals Steve from the Mail and we both concluded he's fucking shite."

On the subject of Ashworth, IF this goes as we fear, hopefully he's done some magical deal-structuring with any financial liabilities stemming from conduct prior to the transfer falling on Milan...

Hopefully the boy hasn't been doing favours for his dad's friends on the curva...

Whatever anyone thinks of tonali this could potentially be bad shit on a large scale... it ain't going to do any good for Eddie, the squad or anyone, huge distraction. Could be a player down in the long run and a player distracted in the short term.

38 minutes ago, Bally21 said:

Whatever anyone thinks of tonali this could potentially be bad shit on a large scale... it ain't going to do any good for Eddie, the squad or anyone, huge distraction. Could be a player down in the long run and a player distracted in the short term.

Didn’t seem to affect Brentford last season or West Ham this season.