Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Very impressed with that half from him. A couple of times I thought he lost a duel when he maybe should have done better. But that will come in time, I reckon. Can imagine they’re more ‘up’ for the physical stuff in this game than we are. 

Great that we are trying to get more chants going for our players. But the words to his new song are absolute shite. 

The shouts for Eric Prydz - Call on me. But just shouting Tonali, like we apparently did for Bellamy. Or the one ‘dance with somebody’ made much more sense. 

3 minutes ago, midds said:

Early days but he looks fucking brilliant tbph :)

Absolutely can not wait to see a Joelinton-Tonali-Bruno midfield, I'm sat here fucking drooling

I really want to see this too but I’ve just got a sneaking suspicion that with all the rotating Eddie is going to do he’s going to be using Bruno and Tonali as interchangeable and not using them together too often.

Each rotated eleven will need a good amount of ‘purples’ throughout and we don’t have too many in midfield beyond Tonali, Bruno and Big Joe. 

1 hour ago, Lush Vlad said:

Very impressed with that half from him. A couple of times I thought he lost a duel when he maybe should have done better. But that will come in time, I reckon. Can imagine they’re more ‘up’ for the physical stuff in this game than we are. 

Great that we are trying to get more chants going for our players. But the words to his new song are absolute shite. 

The shouts for Eric Prydz - Call on me. But just shouting Tonali, like we apparently did for Bellamy. Or the one ‘dance with somebody’ made much more sense. 

Yeah I thought he showed some real class in glimpses. Tenacious but has a pass on him. Perfect foil and stand in option instead of Bruno 

41 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Early days of course, but he looks class. Can't wait to see him when he's 100% fit along side Bruno.

He's coming off a full season with CL with Milan, going straight to U21 Euros. Would be very surprised if he isn't 100% fit.

4 hours ago, LV said:

I really want to see this too but I’ve just got a sneaking suspicion that with all the rotating Eddie is going to do he’s going to be using Bruno and Tonali as interchangeable and not using them together too often.

Each rotated eleven will need a good amount of ‘purples’ throughout and we don’t have too many in midfield beyond Tonali, Bruno and Big Joe. 

you serious? Why wouldn’t he play our two best midfielders together?

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

you serious? Why wouldn’t he play our two best midfielders together?

Yea, that is going to be a sight to see. Can't wait to see what Eddie cooks up.