Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 minute ago, bigfella said:

Would make sense. Got to be easier to settle in in a nice house in Darras Hall, rather than living out of a suitcase in a hotel.

Botmans got a lush one in Jesmond.

8 minutes ago, bigfella said:

Would make sense. Got to be easier to settle in in a nice house in Darras Hall, rather than living out of a suitcase in a hotel.

I'm sure the club had at least 2 houses in Woolsington for the same reason in the Keegan days.

20 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

My lass has properly gotten into this transfer (she's Italian) so she's learning so much about this club every day  :lol: 

We watched the whole vid and Tonali, bless him, shows so little emotion..... his partner is absolutely outstanding but I was laughing so hard at her canteen gasp. He's left the San Siro and AC Milan yet is being asked to react to our facilities :lol: 

Excited to see him play, mind.

Tbh ours looks far better than AC Milan's.

1 hour ago, NWMag said:

Noticed Dan Ashworth mentions about

him having English lessons, and quickly. Good to hear! 

Sounds like he has a reasonable understanding of English already, just not a talker yet. Should help smooth things along :)

59 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

The San Siro is immense but I would imagine it’s more giant and old than modern and comfortable. 

Wor fatha who went there in 2003 said it's an absolute shit hole.

Same with Milan as a city outside of the main square where the cathedral is. May have changed in 20 years, like.

I went to the San Siro for a Champions League match last season and yes its giant and old. But its got so much atmosphere and character. All the food vans lined around the stadium, builds a carnival like atmosphere before the match. 

Its lush. It takes about 15 minutes to walk up the ramped spiral path to the top tier. 

8 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

The video is class apart from the weird bit at the start following him around a random house.

And that bloke showing him the Birra Moretti label, that was dire :lol:

Who was that guy? Seemed like the owner of the house but he featured quite a bit in it. Is he some local businessman or summat? 

And yeah, the Moretti thing was awful. 

6 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Wor fatha who went there in 2003 said it's an absolute shit hole.

Same with Milan as a city outside of the main square where the cathedral is. May have changed in 20 years, like.

Loved it in 2003 - I didn’t get the ‘shit hole’ vibe at all.  Same with Milan - though obviously the mass piss-up in Duomo square was were most spent their time.  Getting ‘Peter Andre’ to dance, etc. 

Anyone else notice that his lass looked to be carrying some sort of pamphlet or welcome pack? (Probably a list of lads numbers that had been thrown at her).

We are such a well run outfit now. I would give my left nut to find out what Eddie and Sandro talked about. Their embrace was lush and seemed like they were familiar with one another.

Also, was that Howes scout brother/cousin or whatever? Seems a good idea for Howe to have his own man on the scouting team.

1 hour ago, STM said:

Anyone else notice that his lass looked to be carrying some sort of pamphlet or welcome pack? (Probably a list of lads numbers that had been thrown at her).

Contract drawn up by Adam P for exclusive interview rights? 

11 hours ago, Ketsbaia said:

My lass has properly gotten into this transfer (she's Italian) so she's learning so much about this club every day  :lol: 

We watched the whole vid and Tonali, bless him, shows so little emotion..... his partner is absolutely outstanding but I was laughing so hard at her canteen gasp. He's left the San Siro and AC Milan yet is being asked to react to our facilities :lol: 

Excited to see him play, mind.

:lol: that was such a great moment. In a weird way it took me back to the Bobby/Lineker documentary where he's waxing lyrical about the oak doors and architraves. A time where you were bursting with pride over the club. 

Putting new players up in those digs n'all, wew. Had no idea we owned property presumably for this purpose. 

I was extremely impressed with the whole video tbh. The club is just lightyears ahead of where it was. 

9 hours ago, aussiemag said:

I went to the San Siro for a Champions League match last season and yes its giant and old. But its got so much atmosphere and character. All the food vans lined around the stadium, builds a carnival like atmosphere before the match. 

Its lush. It takes about 15 minutes to walk up the ramped spiral path to the top tier. 

The way a stadium should be imo. Hate most modern stadiums. Not even enamoured with Tottenham’s stadium tbh, though it’s the best of the modern  stadiums.

2 hours ago, STM said:

We are such a well run outfit now. I would give my left nut to find out what Eddie and Sandro talked about. Their embrace was lush and seemed like they were familiar with one another.

Also, was that Howes scout brother/cousin or whatever? Seems a good idea for Howe to have his own man on the scouting team.

Nephew I think.