Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Not sure if it's already been discussed in here but they had plenty of time to get him a shirt with his name/number on it if it was confirmed, which makes me think he'll be taking an existing number from someone.

10 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Not sure if it's already been discussed in here but they had plenty of time to get him a shirt with his name/number on it if it was confirmed, which makes me think he'll be taking an existing number from someone.

13 hours ago, timeEd32 said:

Have a feeling Gordon may take Ritchie's 11, and Tonali takes the 8. I know Ritchie is going to be around the squad for another season, but I can't see him having an issue giving up his shirt number considering he isn't going to get many minutes. 

I think he's quite a shy character who doesn't find the PR bit easy, and he may take a bit of time to settle. But on the flip side, there's some fierce determination in there and when that comes out he'll do really well for us.

On 11/07/2023 at 11:15, sushimonster85 said:

Have a feeling Gordon may take Ritchie's 11, and Tonali takes the 8. I know Ritchie is going to be around the squad for another season, but I can't see him having an issue giving up his shirt number considering he isn't going to get many minutes. 

My feeling is:

Tonali 8

Gordon 10 (ASM sold)

Barnes 11

1 minute ago, Rich said:

He’s not fucking about. Took less than a week’s holiday.

He looked in the mirror and said time to stop crying over spilled mil(k)anista and get back to Costa del Hilton