Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

That first half pass to Barnes inside their box when the obvious choice seemed to be Isak was outrageous vision.

Always wants the ball and always look to play a killer ball. What a class act.

Just now, CallumG6 said:

He looked emotional going off at the end there. Top cameo tonight. Has to start against Spurs. 

I thought so too. A bit of sniffling. Nice to see tbf. Nice that the support has that effect.

Just now, Heron said:

I thought so too. A bit of sniffling. Nice to see tbf. Nice that the support has that effect.

How it should be. Must be mad for him to see how loved and supported he is, when it could have quite easily gone the other way.

Just now, Heron said:

He was happy, until Tindall told him that bookies only payout on 90 mins not including extra. He then started getting upset.

Just now, Danh1 said:

How it should be. Must be mad for him to see how loved and supported he is, when it could have quite easily gone the other way.

Aye. The magnitude of the signing has obviously helped but do think our fans and what he did in the games before his ban have helped really elevate that support. Sunday should be bouncing for him pre-match.

Yeah he's a player. Rotate with Longstaff for a few games while he's gained match sharpness then unleash him around October. 

We’ve got a good set of lads here at the club that look out for each other. A lot of them might not be world beaters, but I’d rather have them than fucking self-entitled cunts who have massively over-inflated opinions of themselves. 

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Bruno and Gordon getting involved in the Sandro love too.

But I thought everything was terrible surrounding the club this summer and the squad is in shambles? :lol: 

(not aimed at you but just read that in another thread)