Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

18 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Who was that Smoggie La Liga ‘expert’ who the BBC had on to tell us that Isak was rubbish and Sociadad had pulled our pants down :lol:

bbc radio newcastle had him back on after the Everton assist :lol:

25 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

He was the one that wanted to give O'Neill manager of the year over Howe because he'd got Bournemouth to 'mid table' - they finished 15th. There's very much a grift circuit that him and all of that group are on like. We look down on TalkSport for deliberately getting disagreements going but they're no better really. The only one who genuinely knows his stuff in that crowd is JLA 

Yeah, he also said we didn’t have a great  season -despite finishing 4th - because of how weak the PL is now with 3 teams (Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs) falling off. Ridiculous argument as the League has never been stronger. It’s why the so-called bigger teams aren’t just breezing past “lesser sides” anymore.

Anyway, I’d be petty too if I was cutting about looking like a living police sketch of a paedophile.

Edited by McCormick

1 minute ago, ponsaelius said:

Brescia are down in Serie C now. Decent financial boost for them getting 15%

It's nice that we help out the little fish. :aww:

Just now, STM said:

It's nice that we help out the little fish. :aww:

Tbf it's a bit like Sunderland being down at that level. Brescia are a quintessential biggish Serie B side with the odd spell in the top flight. Think it's only the second time they've played regional football.

For me this is similar levels of initial uncertainty as Bruno, Botman and Isak but having taken in the various scouting missions and some excellent commentary from Milan fans on here, I'm now purring at the prospect of this happening. He looks exactly what we need at this moment,especially given his drive,tenacity and flexibility. Stoked tbh ?

16 minutes ago, Ikon said:

The type of player i wanted for midfield. Not some pure limited DM. Well done NUFC. Now get a proper attacking one too please. Versatility is key.

He seems ideal really, looks like a bit of a leader too. 

21 minutes ago, Ikon said:

The type of player i wanted for midfield. Not some pure limited DM. Well done NUFC. Now get a proper attacking one too please. Versatility is key.

Agree 100%. Never wanted a midfield made of 3 individual parts as such but 3 midfielders that can do a bit of everything and interchange.

I wanted a more technical and mobile Longstaff. Younger than Kovacic. Seems the ideal fit.

Edited by LFEE

1 minute ago, Holloway said:

For me this is similar levels of initial uncertainty as Bruno, Botman and Isak but having taken in the various scouting missions and some excellent commentary from Milan fans on here, I'm now purring at the prospect of this happening. He looks exactly what we need at this moment,especially given his drive,tenacity and flexibility. Stoked tbh ?

I think it's "new shiny object syndrome" as that Sanjay put it on Twitter, but I definitely prefer these type of signings as opposed to buying known players like Maddison. I think it's the element of the unknown and being excited to see what we've discovered before another club got their hands on him.

It's the "leadership, warrior" comments that excite me (provided he can play a bit also, of course). 

It's high time we had an absolute Roy Keane type dominating the middle of the park. Another potential captain also.

I'm going to be so intrigued to hear how we convinced him, what we have said to him and who he has asked about us.