NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

5 minutes ago, TRC said:

Rob M is not ITK guys, he literally posts stuff from reliable sources after them. He hasnt broke anything.

He’s got Minteh, Gordon and Livermento right…Give the lad some credit.

1 minute ago, Ronson333 said:

He’s got Minteh, Gordon and Livermento right…Give the lad some credit.

Minteh was reported way before he said it. Gordon too. Liveramento plays for Southampton.

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

If we can’t get Szob who can cover midfield and out wide, I wonder if the club will go another route such as an out and out winger like Kudus.

If we signed Kone and Kudus for example I’d be quite happy to forget about Szob, and I think that would arguably make us much stronger.

I've only seen one video of him and he doesn't really look like a wide player tbh, seems more the Tonali type who can drop wide when he needs to, but is still more just a central AM. I'm not even convinced we are still after Szob at this point.

I don't believe for a second that Maddison was a top target.

I don't believe we are interested in Veiga as much as is reported.

I think we like Szlob but not at the price they want and suspect we moved on quite a while ago.

I think we are probably very keen on Arda Gular but perhaps not hopeful given the competition.

Everything I've learned is that we go for top talent and players who we might think are unattainable. We also seem to circle like a shark on any club thar seems financially vulnerable.

I've never been more confident of us signing quality players but don't believe the noise. No fucker had a clue that we wanted or could get Tonali. The same will be said for the one after that and the one after that.

13 minutes ago, TRC said:

Rob M is not ITK guys, he literally posts stuff from reliable sources after them. He hasnt broke anything.

Surely that’s the very definition of ITK? Having reliable sources and passing info on…

If however you mean Twitter then who are these sources?

17 minutes ago, TRC said:

How do you know he isn't? He's specifically mentioned only players that have signed or been heavily linked, he's either ITK or very specifically lucky.

11 minutes ago, TRC said:

Minteh was reported way before he said it. Gordon too. Liveramento plays for Southampton.

When had anybody linked us with Minteh 6 months ago when he had? Happy to be proven wrong but nobody else had heard of that rumour

In fairness, he does appear to be first on both Minteh and Livramento. However Livramento was a number 1 on Sanjays list prior to that for who to buy so its not really a left field signing. I'll give him his flowers he may have some sources. I'm sceptical though!

Not a rumor but im watching england u21 destroy germany right now (hoping AG comes on at half) but a few players have caught my eye. Braithwaite the CB looks very good. Thomas is good at LB. Palmer looks very composed in CM. Lots of young talent in this squad. Madueke looks unreal but obviously no chance there.

1 hour ago, McCormick said:

He’s also painfully average in a  weak league where talents don’t always work out in the PL.

Whenever I’ve seen him he’s looked like a high ceiling player. Touch, agility, pace, strikes the ball cleanly, hard worker.  Ghana’s best player at the World Cup and looked a real threat whenever I’ve seen him in the CL. Tactically flexible too.  Like his goal against Liverpool was a banger. 

When I think of a ‘painfully average’ player I think of Weghorst. Kudus at the least is capable of some magic. I don’t watch him week in week out to know his game in depth or his consistency. But he’s a talent for sure imo. 

The one who stands out most to me is Braithwaite. Incredible young CB. Very well rounded. Maybe Gordon can put in a good word for us. Im curious what the price tag would be..

2 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Newcastle and their inability to get fees for deadwood strikes again

£40kpw off the wage bill though- presume we won’t be paying his contract up and just let him go.

1 minute ago, The Butcher said:

Always liked Manquillo. Been handy enough for us. Wouldn't have been against him staying on as third choice RB/LB for another season.

Always seemed to do better when being brought in than when given a run. Decent pro, couldn't blame him for lack of effort or going through the motion.

43 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Newcastle and their inability to get fees for deadwood strikes again

Getting his salary off the books and having one fewer player to register will be worth more than whatever fee we could get for him. Plus I respect that we’d treat him like that.