NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Can't say I'm a huge fan of Lewin, even with a year left on his contract they would still probably ask more than he's worth.

Do they have bungalows in Darras Hall? I wouldn't trust him on stairs each day.

I can picture Luke’s source sniggering on the end of the phone as they tell him we’re after DCL for the 8th consecutive summer.

Just now, Kimbo said:

I can picture Luke’s source sniggering on the end of the phone as they tell him we’re after DCL for the 8th consecutive summer.

Throw him some crumbs now and again! 

2 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Right!? :lol:

Posted (edited)

I'd be amazed if we signed DCL like, the opposite type of player to Isak. If Everton are still knackered and we're able to get him for peanuts, fair enough, otherwise nah.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

19 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

seems like it is… thread time

Going to be be swinging my dick round in that thread as soon as it opens 

19 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

seems like it is… thread time

You just said you weren't confident earlier in this thread.[emoji38]

Paqueta denies any wrongdoing and any knowledge of the suspicious bets, which have been traced to Paqueta Island, off the coast of Rio de Janiero. 

Dodgy fucker has his own island man. 

10 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Imagine getting him, Kelly and Tosin done before June.

Yes! And people stopping talking about fuckin DCL! 

My issue with DCL would be less the injuries but more that I don't think he's developed as well as people thought he would. Outside of that one little purple patch he had a number of years ago, he really hasn't done anything to take notice of since. 

Aerially he is more than decent. But don't feel his style and attributes suit the way Howe wants this team to play. More than likely just a lazy link unless we were picking him up cheap for like £10m

Definitely want Giorgi but I really really really hope he'd come in to be number 2 next season before taking Popey's place in the not-too-distant future. I love Pope and it would be amazing to have two genuinely quality keepers to choose from. If we get into the Vana-euro-rama then there'll be plenty of game time. 

2 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

@kaka is there an active Nigerian under 30 playing in a top league that you don't like?

Most of them are solid to really good players, so to not like at all in some capacity? I'd need to see a full list, there'd be a few I'm sure. 

Off the top of my head, I definitely don't like Ola Aina though. 

You seem to only rate super technical players at the very best clubs like Man City and Real though, so we have very different outlooks on things.

I don't need a player to be perfect to like their game, and liking them doesn't mean they're necessarily a world beater or top player either.

4 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Three quality players in for ~35m before the Euros even start is hella good business. 

Three? Geordie mama, Kelly and…..?