NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

If it was at all possible, how much would Kvaratskheila go for ? Surely 100m minimum ? 

They want more than that for Osimhen. They’ll want the same/similar for Kvaratskheila. 

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

The earlier quote from Douglas is a bit naughty like. The context was about ASM and his injuries, not our transfer business.

Was it ? This is what Douglas said:

“At times there have been frustrations and dark days,” Eddie Howe told reporters on Saturday, describing Newcastle’s strange summer of recruitment

8 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

The earlier quote from Douglas is a bit naughty like. The context was about ASM and his injuries, not our transfer business.

If it is that’s dreadful journalist as it doesn’t just hint it’s about the transfer window it’s explicitly says it is 

43 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Anyone remember (I guess it was on the old HTT forum) where some poster let Bramble fuck his girlfriend and for some reason posted pictures of them together? Definitely one of the more surreal moments :lol: 

That’s the type of content this place is lacking.

48 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Anyone remember (I guess it was on the old HTT forum) where some poster let Bramble fuck his girlfriend and for some reason posted pictures of them together? Definitely one of the more surreal moments :lol: 

Ha yes it was on the old forum. A surreal picture of Bramble sat up in bed as if it was all very normal 

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

Is this archived anywhere?

I doubt it, I can’t remember exactly what happened as it was about 2005 but the HTT forum disappeared never to return which led to the birth of N-O

4 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Toonchat wasn’t it?

Nah pretty sure it was HTT as I wasn’t on Toon Chat. Could have been cross posted like, a few people were on everything with Toontastic also existing

2 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Hang on a minute, a poster organised it for Titus Bramble to dust his missus and this is the first I've heard of it?

That’s commitment to the club. Held open the front door(not a euphemism…), provided a turn down service and brought Titus a mug of cocoa up after he’d finished brutalising his lass.

1 hour ago, Skeletor said:

Us laying down £82m on Kvaratskhelia and turning to FFP like

stone-cold-middle-finger.gif

Then unleashing our team of lawyers on the UEFA jabronis.

City have shown that tactic works

Edited by duo

2 hours ago, Geordie Boyo said:

Sky sports news reporting it. Just a rumour, so seems strange they are.

https://www.skysports.com/football/live-blog/11678/12876366/newcastle-transfer-news-and-rumours-summer-transfer-window-2023

I tend to think that the European press outside the UK is even less aware of the FFP constraints.  They know NUFC has rich owners and therefore will link all and sundry to the club