NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

2 minutes ago, Displayname said:

He probably wants a contract somewhere after this one ends, going to be hard to get it being stuck here without any playtime.

He’s on £42k per week for another two years.  He’s unlikely to earn that elsewhere - he doesn’t strike me as someone arsed about playtime. 

So realistically, wha is the punishment for a breach of FFP?

Has anyone been punished yet (genuine question, i dont know)?

The media keep pedalling the FFP line regarding our spending. probably driven by us, but maybe in private we are prepared to push the boundaries (without going Chel$ea mad) and then challenge any consequence?

Edited by TK-421

5 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

He’s on £42k per week for another two years.  He’s unlikely to earn that elsewhere - he doesn’t strike me as someone arsed about playtime. 

Fraser is on £70k per week I read. It’s Hayden that’s on 42-50. 

3 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

The media keep pedalling the FFP line regarding our spending. probably driven by us, but maybe in private we are prepared to push the boundaries (without going Chel$ea mad) and then challenge any consequence?

In terms of Europe, a ban from UEFA competitions.  Domestic - fines, transfer embargos, points deductions, relegation …

£25k fine if Chelsea or another sky six club breaks it.

30 point deduction if NUFC break it.

I imagine it depends on which club gets found guilty of it ,If say Man United or Liverpool were found guilty of it they would probably just get a fine . If we did it they would probably throw us out the league .

6 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

I wonder this a lot but I can’t be bothered to research it. 

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Fuck me that’s even worse :) - I’ve got them mixed up then

He’s going nowhere fast, then …

It's why he's been frozen out from training with the first team. At least Hayden was prepared to move in order to get playing time, unfortunately he's a crock these days so there's less interest.

Fraser is semi-retired at this point, he'll continue to collect his wages then fuck off back to Scotland and probably buy a pub or something.

Just now, andycap said:

So chelsea have Chilwell maatsen cucurella and hall for leftback. Surely they'll part with cucurella or hall. 

Wouldn’t surprise me if they tried to not sell Any of them. I think Maatsen is pushed into midfield. 

They would love to shift Cucu but they realise the loss that way. 

35 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

A deal would probably have to include us subsidizing a part of his wages. 

Would also thing he would agree to some sort of paycut for the chance to get playtime and extending his career. How much i dont know.

My friends told me that the FFP requirement under EPL and UEFA are different. Chelsea may have breached the FFP under UEFA but that has no impact on them this season since they don’t have Euro competition 

Also. isn't the maximum 5 year contract/amortization rule from UEFA only? Not the PL? Which means that Chelsea can still gain an advantage when it comes to handing out 8 year long contracts. I could be very wrong here mind.

Just now, Ikon said:

Also. isn't the maximum 5 year contract/amortization rule from UEFA only? Not the PL? Which means that Chelsea can still gain an advantage when it comes to handing out 8 year long contracts. I could be very wrong here mind.

Yea that’s one of the difference mentioned by my friend. That’s why Chelsea still handling out 8 years contract

39 minutes ago, Ikon said:

That’s right, the PL are bringing in the same rule next summer 

8 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

8 year contracts are mental in any case and am glad it isn’t catching on.

It will all end in tears, give it a couple of years. It will be like spending thousands on your credit card but only paying the min payment. But maxing out 20 cards then your min payments add up to more than you’re earning for ffp.