NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, St1pe said:

Haven’t watched much Serie A in recent years but saw him for Italy. Why would Juve sell?

Juve are crazy when it comes to the market - zero surprise if they sell 

29 minutes ago, hakka said:

Yeah, but how much tracking back does he do? does he have the fitness to press in Howe's system? Can he adapt to Howe's demands? You know the stuff we moan about ASM not being able to do.

Chiesa is much better suited to Howe’s system than ASM is. (Not saying we should sell ASM)

1 minute ago, TBG said:

My sources (that lets not forget were right about Tonali) are saying me may or may not sign Chiesa

Can't see it. That's a huge claim. Think your source is pulling your pants down on this one.

39 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

His English is actually better than some of our English players :lol:

Impressive level of English that like. His wikipedia says he went to an International School but still, thats very good. Get him here. 

1 hour ago, Keegans Export said:

I don't think its unreasonable to say that Chiesa (40+ caps, multiple CL appearances) has a higher ceiling than ASM (zero caps, little if any CL experience) and swapping one for the other is hardly a daft idea

Chiesa is proven class at the highest level. Of course no one here knows how the injury will affect his future performances, but agree, he's in a different league to ASM.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Once linked Noa Lang off to PSV.

I guess we're probably noa langer interested in signing him now

Edited by joeyt

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Out of the wingers we've been linked with, injury or not, Chiesa is by far the best. It sounds like he wouldn't cost a fortune either.

What are the wages being reported?