Tino Livramento

Yorkie

If he moved to another club to be a backup everyone would be calling him a mercenary. He rejects us and it's very short-sighted. :lol:

Edited by Pata

Sign him and loan him out? I could live with Krafth and Ashby as cover for one season if we knew we had him for 24/25 season.

Would be a shame to miss out on him because I think he's got the potential to replace Trippier long term. He could easily start for the likes of West Ham, Brighton and even Villa ahead of Cash imo so could understand why he'd not want to sit around on the bench another season when he's lost a year of football already due to injury. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

33 minutes ago, Barnes23 said:

Talbot is a bullshitter, I think we've seen more than enough from him to assert that at this point. 

Tends to be more reliable with some clubs more than others, he's pretty hit and miss on the whole though. Certainly no worse than the likes of Edwards.

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Sign him and loan him out? I could like with Krafth and Ashby as cover for one season if we knew we had him for 24/25 season.

Would be a shame to miss out on him because I think he's got the potential to replace Trippier long term. He could easily start for the likes of West Ham, Brighton and even Villa ahead of Cash imo so could understand why he'd not want to sit around on the bench another season when he's lost a year of football already due to injury. 

Yeah I really like what I've seen. Would be disappointed to miss out on him, looks a cracking full back already. Hope we can find a way to make it happen.

15 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

The Daily Mail are reporting Chelsea want to buy him and loan him back to Southampton.

:bob: well they've freed up cash to start hoarding players again 

12 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

They've already got Reece James and have spent £30 million on Malo Gusto :lol:

But the future.. plan for the future..

Would be classic Chelsea to buy him loan him back and then sell him without him ever wearing a Chelsea shirt.

If that’s true it’s a player loan sharking strategy- Southampton need money but also need to retain their better players to get promoted. Enter Chelsea operating as a loan shark, they take his future value, player probably gets more money.

42 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Chelsea linked in the Mirror this morning 

Sigh

Go back to Chelsea to play back up to Reese James? Flies in the face of the bullshit merchant Talbot but seems the only realistic move given Chelsea’s sell on fee.

5 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Makes no sense he’ll be behind James and Gusto. Or he can play games for us behind a 33 year old Trippier AND play in the Champions league too.

We likely aren’t willing to pay the fee due to the clause. 

the clause will make him very attractive to Chelsea as it can be ignored for them. 

Just now, The Prophet said:

May have misread, but don't Chelsea have a £25 million buy back clause?

I’m not sure, the % of next sale they have means they will get a much lower fee than us. 

Think we gave up on this the moment the fee was quoted.