Tino Livramento

Yorkie

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Living in Leeds is fun, lots of ribbing about spending £120 million on Gordon, Barnes and Livramento.

You'd think that perceived overspending on English footballers would actually give them 'Nam-style flashbacks *cough Seth Johnson cough*

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Living in Leeds is fun, lots of ribbing about spending £120 million on Gordon, Barnes and Livramento.

I was in Belgrave the other weekend talking to a Villa fan, telling him how good I thought they'd do this season but inside thinking I hate your lot.

1 hour ago, The College Dropout said:

Didn’t say they didn’t rate him. Livramento was highly rated at Chelsea’s academy from early. He’s been capped at every junior England age group and was a standout performer in the academy. But Rheece James is that guy. Chelsea and Tino knew that. 

Still think Tino will be a great signing.  But if James stays injury free he won’t be a regular for Wngland 

Cool Whip

38 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

It is a bit Ridsdale-esque now that I think about it. :lol:

1 hour ago, Alberto2005 said:

I was in Belgrave the other weekend talking to a Villa fan, telling him how good I thought they'd do this season but inside thinking I hate your lot.

Both could be true like.

32 minutes ago, McDog said:

Any chance Tripps plays some LB like he has in the England setup?

We don’t know as the gaffa keeps his cards close to his chest. 

Personally I do see Trips playing left back ala zinchenko occasionally particularly at home but let’s see. 

1 hour ago, toontownman said:

Is your mate the chief financial officer there?

MORE SELL ON MONEY..
 Hustling Pay Day GIF

Well according to him all Chelsea fans knows Tino is good enough to start for any team in the world, and he left the club only because of James.

Could this signing not allude to Eddie wanting to switch formation some games to 3 at the back? (Sorry if it's been mentioned)

He tried trippier right side of the 3 and it didn't really work, maybe he sees livremento there with schar and botman? 

But then it's still asks the left wingback question.....unless Roberto Carlos is coming 

Going back to trippier on the left....I don't like the idea because then there is zero width on the left. Even Dan burn gives more width than that 

People are worrying about the price, it’s pretty much the going rate these days for high ceiling young English players. 

City have just sold an non English academy player for close to 20m who hasn’t played a minute in the league. 

40m (which is just the rumoured amount and is big chunk of add ons) for an English player, who’s already shown that they could be absolutely top level is probably about right. If he achieves what is expected of him then 40m could end up looking great value. 

So reading the Southampton forum about this lad, main things they said:

- Previous manager Ralph H ran him into the ground and he was already playing with an injury to his other knee before the ACL.

- great talent and very good going forward.

-His game is based around pace and explosiveness.

- Not the best defender yet, needs to work on positioning and lunges in a bit too much.

Edited by Ronson333