Lewis Hall

Paully

I'll be disappointed if he doesn't isn't getting more starts by the end of the season.

I know Eddie doesn't like to change the back four but the difference it makes to us having a player who can actually do something with the ball at his feet is massive, some beautiful little bits of play tonight so far.

Been aggressive pressing Antony and also when he’s been in their half. Very good technique. Which was what I noticed the few times I saw him last season for Chelsea. 

Footballing cliche. But that goal will

have done him the world of good and settled his nerves. 

For his goal, he positions himself so well to get a yard of space. He did it a few seconds before, further into the box, then Hannibal dropped back in and so Hall took a extra couple of steps backwards. Just shows the elite awareness we've gone for with the lad.

Chelsea :yao:

Great technician. Some cracking passes through the lines and that finish was sensational.

Does need to develop physically though. Clearly needs to get fitter, stronger and probably faster too. 

14 minutes ago, Smal said:

Great technician. Some cracking passes through the lines and that finish was sensational.

Does need to develop physically though. Clearly needs to get fitter, stronger and probably faster too. 

Not much you can do about turn of pace, he's quick enough