Lewis Hall

Paully

24 minutes ago, Rich said:

Why isn't he improving? He's done loads of these; is neeone giving him any pointers or what? Honestly, you're looking a gift horse in the mouth if you're not gonna make the best of a gig like that. 

Hall had already twice said that he can't wait to work with all the class players here before the lad asks him if he's looking forward to working with Trippier.

I suppose it's plausible that he's getting no direction whatsoever/he's told to stick exclusively to the questions. It's not like Kingy is that much better. I'd have sympathy with him in that case. 

37 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Got out there ahead of any breaking news today, smart.

TalkSport have picked it up on their news segment not just sports segment so has paid off to maximise attention. 

3 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Longstaff, Burn, Hall, Murphy and (I'm assuming) Anderson. When was the last time we had this many Newcastle fans in the team?

When Ossie brought all the young lads through.. i say brought, we were bloody skint lol

Clark, Watson x 2, Elliot, Thompson, Howey etc

There was a lot of academy players during Roeder's time (06/07). Ramage, Taylor, Huntington, Edgar backline of dreams. Also Pattison, O'Brien and Carroll knocking around the same squad. Krul too. Even Lewis Guy got a run-out.

Not sure if all of them were fans but it's a pretty well known fact that Tim Krul had a Kevin Carr trump card glued to his locker at Den Haag so jury's out on him. 

53 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

Pope 31

Hall 18 Botman 23 Schar 31 livramento 20

Bruno 25 tonali 23 willock 24

Miggy 29 Isak 23 Gordon 22

Building some young squad here like assuming next priorities will be RW, CB, CDM then a young GK

Gordon to the right..... Barnes 25.

31 minutes ago, Cf said:

Glad we got this over the line. I was done with the club if it wasn't announced today.

Similar feelings for me but I was holding onto that last bit of hope that this was a smokescreen for Frimpong. I’ve cancelled my membership and torched all my NUFC kits. Also, spent a considerable sum on some banners, placards and a web domain - “Support Frimpong not the team”