Manchester City 1-0 Newcastle United (19/08/23)

Yorkie

Just now, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Not really sure what Barnes offers in this game? We’d hardly been in a position to play him in all match. 

He offers Gordon not getting sent off :lol:

Just now, Chris L said:

Don’t think I notice it as often as I have this game. But I wish almiron would stop running along and then cutting in and passing it sideways or back. 

I mean that’s one of the biggest hallmarks of his game. If he doesn’t have space to run into, he can’t beat a man so he always does that in those instances. This isn’t me shitting on Miggy as I love him but his limitations are extremely clear

Howe is a phenomenal manager. For Miggy to get this much game time despite his performance boggles my mind, he must value effort and following instructions (Miggy, passer pelota Kieran) almost above all else.

Just now, HawK said:

Howe is a phenomenal manager. For Miggy to get this much game time despite his performance boggles my mind, he must value effort and following instructions (Miggy, passer pelota Kieran) almost above all else.

It hasn't came off for Miggy but he's the constant outlet.

2 minutes ago, Viana said:

It's just a quality issue today. We've been more than good enough for a point. Lots of positives to take from the fact we've pushed the treble winners this close.

As Tonali builds better understanding with the team we'll see a big improvement from that alone too.