AC Milan vs Newcastle United 19/09/23 @ 17:45 (TNT Sports)

Paully

4 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Hang on. This tnt thing. Just realised I've got discovery+ had it 18 months. Does that mean I could have been watching CL games properly all that time? 😂🙈

Good job I renewed early this month and kept it going. 

You need the highest tier of it to get the TNT sports.

52 minutes ago, TRon said:

You get what you pay for etc.

So I'm assuming they paid about £10 a night for that one.

I paid £70 a night for a room worse than that in London. Looked the same, but much smaller. Had to walk in and back out. Was damn cold too. My friend who ordered it gets stick for it all the time.

I’m sat on the beach in icmeler and this game is all I’ve thought about for the last 4 hours. The sun, the sea and the sand can go and take a Frenchman’s flying fuck. I just wanna win this game man. 

I hope to Christ Eddie doesn’t shit his pants and start Miggy ahead of Gordon.

1 minute ago, BennyBlanco said:

I’m sat on the beach in icmeler and this game is all I’ve thought about for the last 4 hours. The sun, the sea and the sand can go and take a Frenchman’s flying fuck. I just wanna win this game man. 

Would be very surprised if Miggy doesn't start tbh.

Miggy Isak Gordon front three is what I think he will go with. 

1 minute ago, BennyBlanco said:

He'll probably start both.

“My dad is stable but in shock. He is gutted he's missing the match but just wants every other Newcastle fan out there to be aware of this & be safe.  "He just had two knee replacements so he fell when he was being chased & that is when he was attacked. I'm flying out there.”

Utter scum.

29 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

“My dad is stable but in shock. He is gutted he's missing the match but just wants every other Newcastle fan out there to be aware of this & be safe.  "He just had two knee replacements so he fell when he was being chased & that is when he was attacked. I'm flying out there.”

Utter scum.

Fuckin cowards. Lowest of the low. 

Butterflies in stomach now, gettin close to Milan Central Station, can't wait.

Have a ticket with the home support, so no colours and will have to suppress the goal celebrations when we put three past them!!!

HAWAY!!!!!!!

I think Miggy will shine in a game like tonight’s. Our work rate is going to be our biggest strength id say. I agree that I think him and Gordon will start, Isak will start and so will Tonali and Longstaff. Back four as normal. Bruno in. Hard to see past Howe going for that