Newcastle United vs. Paris Saint-Germain - 4/10/23 @ 8:00pm (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Still think we have a strong enough side to push these close and maybe get a win. Put it this way, if it was Man City, Arsenal or Liverpool we were playing tomorrow I think we would run them all close, and all 3 of them are better sides than PSG imo.

2 hours ago, GeordieDazzler said:

88c260b7-7117-4e6b-a42f-6ae6f895e234.thumb.jpeg.e0464b679a82a2ba4caf39653d23dc4b.jpeg

Looks like they're staying at Innside by Melia. Has been my go-to when staying up the last couple of seasons but has become the regular for the away teams, which is annoying and quite surprising - it's nice, but there's fancier places for sure. No availability whatsoever when I checked for tomorrow night, wonder if they've booked the whole thing to avoid any late night fire alarm issues...

2 hours ago, TBG said:

Aye, this time two year ago we were facing relegation for the third time under the previous ownership.

Yet some folk will still be close to an aneurysm if we get beat. 

Looking at our side which is pretty much ravaged by injuries, I don't think anyone should be having anyeurisms. PSG are one of the best sides in the world, even at full strength it would be a real test.

For me with so many key players out or doubtful, this is a free hit. If we can get a result it will be a fantastic achievement given Lascelles will be in the back four and we still don't know if we have a fit striker to turn out. I still think we'll have a good go at them though, and with Anderson and Longstaff in the midfield maybe we can rattle them with the high press.