Newcastle United 4-1 Paris Saint-Germain (04/10/23)

Disco

Just now, tgarve said:

Think the carver hate is shocking

He tried his best for the club- Bobby Robson respected him as his assistant. 

People slagging him are quite embarrassing- he was far from the problem 

He literally offered our fans out for a fight 

Just now, gbandit said:

Unbelievable bitterness. Imagine having had some great success in recent years and being that bitter

Read through it it’s really embarrassing- 

Would be suprised if the same fans walked out the club if they were taken over 

1 minute ago, tgarve said:

Read through it it’s really embarrassing- 

Would be suprised if the same fans walked out the club if they were taken over 

Will they shite walk out, they'll just make excuses like they do when you mention them getting oil money.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Bit of an extreme overreaction 

It’s more overreactive to be slagging off someone who gave 15 years service to the club and supported a club legend for a few comments 

5 minutes ago, tgarve said:

It’s more overreactive to be slagging off someone who gave 15 years service to the club and supported a club legend for a few comments 

Going on like being employed by a football club is the same as national service  :lol: He literally offered out posters on here in the Southampton away end, you're way out of your depth on this one like (as well as acting like a complete dick)

59 minutes ago, GEFAFWISP said:

RAWK's cognitive dissonance over our owners amidst their Saudi transfer business is hilarious, proper wet wipes. When we beat them next it'll be glorious.

The lovable scousers are all getting themselves worked up about a video of some of our lot knocking a PSG’s fans cap off and hoying peeve at them. Some of them actively wanting violence against our fans in Paris, whilst having their bios littered with “social injustice” and all the rest of their candle lighting, soft arse, victim loving inane bollocks. :lol:

They’re a parody and everyone but them can see it. 

That RAWK thread :) what compelling reading, entertained me during my lunch break. 

So much they complain about, love how the CL is shite this year and that "they could win it, if they were in it"

I so hope we turn them over at Anfield. 

Still not quite sure that even happened last night [emoji38]

The momentum we have been building into that performance last night, people are talking about a hangover performance coming vs West Ham. I think we are just as likely to run through them as well right now.

1 minute ago, Nine said:

Still not quite sure that even happened last night [emoji38]

The momentum we have been building into that performance last night, people are talking about a hangover performance coming vs West Ham. I think we are just as likely to run through them as well right now.

I concur

IMG_3790.thumb.png.425ccf1c09d888ef16ae855406a098e3.png

24 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Bit of an extreme overreaction 

Fuckin hell, calling it 'embarrassing' to give carver some grief then coming out with that. 

Lost a bit of credibility right there.