Newcastle United 4-1 Paris Saint-Germain (04/10/23)

Disco

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Just seen most of the clips from CBS coverage. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd see Carragher tucking into a Greggs sausage roll pitchside at SJP before us playing PSG in the Champions League. :lol:

He & Richards were like 2 giddy school kids last night. Matched the energy of the evening really well.

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Just seen most of the clips from CBS coverage. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd see Carragher tucking into a Greggs sausage roll pitchside at SJP before us playing PSG in the Champions League. :lol:

Nowt to do with football but Aldi now sell frozen fake Greggs. Wraps and bakes. 

£1.25 for 2 and they've fucking mint. 

Thank me when ya 25 clem

Edited by Groundhog63

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

And Abdo having worked at Greggs, who’d have thought it?

14 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

This still working for everyone else? Its just taking me to the live show right now.

Push the slider back to the start - maybe 10 mins ish for the goals.

12 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Yeah but others have replied seemingly having gotten the game :lol: I agree the link seems pretty self explanatory though

It’s the live radio on that link so the people who clicked when the show was on would have got the right show.

You’ll have to find todays episode of Total Sport North East on BBC sounds if it’s on yet and the commentary is 18 mins in. 

Edited by GeordieDazzler

4 hours ago, Wullie said:

Yeah I thought that when I saw our xG was exactly 1.00.

Between Burn, Almiron, Isak (before the Almiron goal) and Longstaff that just seems bizarre to me.

Bruno's free header in the second half as well 

Watching this back tonight with a few runs, fucking hell, we were fantastic. The shape, the press, the commitment. 

Tonali, Bruno, Miggy, Gordon, all stand out but everyone played their part. 

I hope we never lose this feeling. I hope these nights never get … boring or routine. This is what it’s all about, special special nights that will live long in the memory. 

I've spent all day wondering if last night really happened. One of those nights where everyone deserved a mention. The whole team was amazing. Absolutely brilliant performance.