Newcastle United 1-0 Arsenal (04/11/23) - Post match reaction from p. 46

Yorkie

The whole situation is deranged. Gone full Liverpool over a decision that was 50/50.

Arteta was a lunatic with his reaction, but the statement is far worse. Fully expect them to get some kind decisions in the bear future, proving that gaslighting works.

49 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

He’s pathetic and still refuses to elaborate just exactly how beef is, his deflection tactic has worked mind. 

We've got him to thank for last night's game, mind.

14 minutes ago, Neil said:

The whole situation is deranged. Gone full Liverpool over a decision that was 50/50.

Arteta was a lunatic with his reaction, but the statement is far worse. Fully expect them to get some kind decisions in the bear future, proving that gaslighting works.

How’s things being an Everton supporter these days? I actually feel like Dyche is a great fit for you currently. He can stabilise, ward off being in relegation fights for a few years and then you can assess whether there’s a more progressive option for the future 

41 minutes ago, gbandit said:

How’s things being an Everton supporter these days? I actually feel like Dyche is a great fit for you currently. He can stabilise, ward off being in relegation fights for a few years and then you can assess whether there’s a more progressive option for the future 

In short we're still shit but a bit less shit than we were. We ought to be comfortable mid table currently 

but on the end of a couple of absurd smash and grabs early in the season when we had no striker.

He's made us more solid, clearly not the long term answer but given the shambles we were, and are still in, baby steps.

2 hours ago, NEEJ said:

Really hope they unravel now. I think Captain Black has leapfrogged Klopp in the PL creep stakes. 

This is the voice of the Mysterons...we know you can hear us earth men, and we do not approve of this statement 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

In short we're still shit but a bit less shit than we were. We ought to be comfortable mid table currently 

but on the end of a couple of absurd smash and grabs early in the season when we had no striker.

He's made us more solid, clearly not the long term answer but given the shambles we were, and are still in, baby steps.

I think you look solid and difficult to beat and have some bite in attack too, reckon you'll finish above the dross at the bottom and no fear of going down, which is huge progress on the last few seasons. The difficulty will be finding someone to transition from that.

The match incidents have been reviewed by the 5 man panel of the PL “Key incidents review” team. Outcome was:

All 5 thought that Havertz should have been sent off.

3 thought Bruno should have been sent off, 2 didn’t.

All agreed that VAR couldn’t have said the ball was out of play, and also all agreed that it couldn’t have been given offside.

4 believed it wasn’t a foul by Joelinton, 1 believed it was.

3 minutes ago, NSG said:

The match incidents have been reviewed by the 5 man panel of the PL “Key incidents review” team. Outcome was:

All agreed that VAR couldn’t have said the ball was out of play, and also all agreed that it couldn’t have been given offside.

I feel sick

8 minutes ago, NSG said:

That's exactly how I saw all the incidents, both red cards and a legitimate goal

Surprised 2 didn't think Bruno should have been sent off, it's a clear red card 

10 minutes ago, NSG said:

:lol: now let’s get the book thrown at legohead. 

51 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

That's exactly how I saw all the incidents, both red cards and a legitimate goal

Surprised 2 didn't think Bruno should have been sent off, it's a clear red card 

Or, at the very least, 2 yellows. The mad run around, flailing, bastard