Paris Saint-Germain 1-1 Newcastle United (28/11/23) | Reaction: pg. 52 | Goal-post: OP

Disco

Them 11 players, what a fucking group, the squad is on its knees, a bare 11, and they go and produce that performance, fucking heroes the lot of them. Each of them a colossus. 

Not getting a result because of that decision, absolute joke.

Just now, Beren said:

Not that disappointed. Fantastic effort. Players dead on their feet.

Not sure I understand why Howe kept Isak on as long as he did. The kids could have done more harrying than he was capable of by that point tbh!

Mbappe needed the refs help to keep them from getting swept! Not often I take pleasure from the moral victory, but on this occasion I'll take it.

Well done Newcastle.

it’s not the first time Howe afraid of making subs. I ain’t surprised.

Just now, Gallowgate Toon said:

Don't want to let the decision cloud what was a fucking monumental effort from that side today.

:lol: Man I wish I could be this clear headed. I love our club and our lads but fucking hell I'm apoplectic.

I don’t get how there’s no solidarity between players on opposing teams either. They run to the ref appealing for a pen, when it happens to them they’ll be raging. Surely it’s better for everyone if these ridiculous decisions aren’t in the game. Nobody should even be appealing for that.