Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 2/12/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

It's one of those games where my head says we'll win, but I just wonder if we'll have one of those off-days. Thankfully this team have proved that theory wrong on several occasions. 

In any case, if we want to finish at least in the top 6 then these are the sort of matches we need to do well in. 2-0 NUFC. Hope their bus breaks down on the A1 afterwards. 

17 minutes ago, WideopenMag said:

Sure it was Charlton at home years ago when they cancelled the game for fan safety reasons when everyone was pretty much already there and had travelled 😂

I believe it was the smoggies late January or first week of February 2002.

17 minutes ago, WideopenMag said:

Sure it was Charlton at home years ago when they cancelled the game for fan safety reasons when everyone was pretty much already there and had travelled 😂

If that’s the game I remember it was a mid week game and it was so late that we were just about to leave the pub to walk up to the ground. Back at time where if you in say The Bodega, you could leave the pub 15 mins before kick off, get into the ground, have a piss and still make kick off.

54 minutes ago, WideopenMag said:

Yeah, was Ram Jams having a few pre match pints when the news appeared on the screens saying it's been postponed! 

1 minute ago, Bizza said:

Why are they even flying anyway? with all the pissing about in airports I can't imagine they're saving all that much time over just getting on a fucking coach. 

It's not like it'll be a commercial flight, it'll be a private charter nad they will be driven up to the plane to get on surely, hardly the faff most of us have