FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

Just now, Rafalove said:

:lol: Why have they done this?

To dispel the image of a club ravaged by fewm and local jealousy would be my guess. It hasn't really worked though, they'll be fewming even more now. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

:lol: Why have they done this?

It’s sensational stuff. They’ve sold their soul for a few quid from the Mags. £500 a ticket is all it took. 

59 minutes ago, jack j said:

Cheer up Peter Reid

Someone make it stop please a cant spaykScreenshot_20240104_145501_WhatsApp.thumb.jpg.38edb8f5cf73d41146501ca15e18ab5e.jpg

OK, this might be the best thing ever. 😂 😂 😂 😂 

1 minute ago, Anderson said:

Only explanation I can think of is they’d have expected vandalism if they left it as is, so have instead vandalised it themselves. :lol: 

Aye, but just cover any Sunderland-related stuff with something neutral.

Why on earth they think all this is necessary I have no idea? 😂

35 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

Keep the black and white flying high reads like something my Mrs would guess at if I asked her for some lyrics for our songs [emoji38]

Need to get that red carpet up before Saturday too.

8 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Only explanation I can think of is they’d have expected vandalism if they left it as is, so have instead vandalised it themselves. :lol: 

Just take their stuff down? Stick it in a back room for a few hours. 

Enjoying the fewn from the shining lights of the dark place! A couple of my personal favourites:
“Should be knocking up a protest tonight at the stadium quite frankly, anyone willing and able to descend on the stadium at 7pm. How much longer do we have to put up with this shit?”

“The volunteers and the fans who have gone to the time and effort should all be commended, unfortunately the clubs idea to thank them is to take a big shit on all of it.

☝️good to see Pladium of Shite’s preferred means of protest still alive and well. 

Are we… their new football friends? After Feyenoord fans denounced them and trampled their flag and Bilbao outed themselves as secret mags. After this they’re only left with the friendship trophy with Norwich and solidarity with the scouse Mackems because of Pickford. Didn’t see it coming I have to say :mackems:

15 minutes ago, Novocastrian said:

Need to get that red carpet up before Saturday too.

Only to roll it out again for their Saudi overlords.