Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United (02/12/23) | Reaction: Pg. 34 | Goal-post: OP

Disco

About as dominant a 1 nil you'll see against a team always likely to spawn themselves to a result but when the truth comes out, aren't very good.

We were so much better than them it was unreal and were only stopped running away with it because of good performances from Shaw,  Aaron Wan v Wan and time itself, with us understandably looking knackered after 90 minutes.

Pope: 7.5

Trippier: 9.5

Lascelles: 8

Schär: 9

Livramento: 9

Bruno: 9

Miley: 8 (how the fuck is he 17!?!)

Joelinton: 8.5

Almiron: 7.5

Isak: 7.5

Gordon: 8

Edited by Kid Icarus

Absolutely expected some spawny goal at the end. So when that Antony shot was deflected in, I had already decided to basically break everything in the house (while filming it all of youtube naturally). 

Thought that was a really excellent performance, kept the ball well, passing and moving, attacking all over the park. Bruno G man of the match for me, thought he absolutely bossed it linking everything, but everyone put in a really good show.

Almost gave it away at the end but deserved win.

Surprised with how poor Man U were, even though they've not been playing great they really weren't at the races today. I thought they'd be up for it a bit more, though sometimes that can happen.

Only negative is Pope's injury - looked pretty bad.

Edited by Checko

Our lads are fucking amazing, they must be knackered but they still go and go. I've never seen a group like this before, everything about them just shouts heart and determination. They're playing for the shirt, the fans and their manager.

Edited by Bimpy474

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Thought the back 4 and midfield 3 were absolutely superb again. Barely put a foot wrong if at all. 

Lascelles again. Levels increasing game by game. Great to see. 

Hey man, less of that bollocks.  We are having a go at Froggy man.  If it's not Froggy anti related then don't bother.  Come on then, have a go at Man Utd (not Froggy bless him).  I've just contradicted myself.  Sorry, bottle of Brancott from the Marlborough region.  Good stuff.

Pope: 7 - nowt to do

Trippier: 9 - absolutely exceptional

Schar: 8 - enthusiastic and dangerous

Lascelles: 8 - rocksteady 

Livramento: 8 - classy as fuck

Miley: 8 - seasoned box-to-boxer

Bruno: 8 - pivotal

Joelinton: 9 - my MotM

Almiron: 8 - tireless

Isak: 7 - pushed them back

Gordon: 8 - clinical

1 minute ago, OCK said:

Rashford has binned off ten Hag like. It's good to see him sticking up for his mate Sanchez, they're like top 50 UK Duos on Rocket League. 

Rashford can get fucked. He's one of the mental midgets that needs to leave the club.