Luton Town vs. Newcastle United: 23/12/23 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

5 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Draw. Think the next 2 will be draws. Luton boyed by what happened the other day and forest with the new manager bounce. I'm just glad we got lucky with the early Fulham red card.

Agreed, we were average against Fulham in the opening first half against 11 men. Red card then helped us massively imo.

God only knows what we've got in the tank for this. If their games against Liverpool and Arsenal are anything to go by it's going to take a serious effort to come away with three points. It doesn't look like a particularly fun place to play as an opposition player; hemmed in by a boisterous crowd who will feel that they're due a win. 

I wouldn't take a draw, because we've  got far superior players, but I don't think it would be a terrible result. 

35 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Draw. Think the next 2 will be draws. Luton boyed by what happened the other day and forest with the new manager bounce. I'm just glad we got lucky with the early Fulham red card.

Not sure they’ll be buoyed by their captain nearly dying and probably having his career ended tbh.

Another match? Fuck off, man  :weep:

Probably the usual late conceded equaliser after attempting to hang-on with a bunch of questionable in-game decisions.

Let's pick Guimaraes and Miley for injuries, this time.

Edited by Ketsbaia

It's 3 days away and the players looked absolutely dead out there tonight and we picking up a couple more injuries atleast.

Not to mention Luton have been steadily improving at home since Townsend and Barkley came into the team. 

Yes they had a traumatic moment happen last weekend but you could also look at it as they have had a full week off, they didn't play a full game at the weekend either. By latest news, their captain has survived and is recovering and they will be buoyed by that and will be extra motivated to put in a strong performance. 

Not saying we can't win. But unless we get a few players back in then our squad is on its arse. Asking Wilson to play again is just asking for trouble.