Newcastle United vs. Bournemouth: 17/2/24 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

I must admit if I was in the under 21s as a striker and the first team had no fit strikers I'd be expecting a call up to the bench atleast. Doesn't show much faith in your youth system not doing so. 

I've been protecting Burn for weeks now because I don't see the merit in activity booing a Newcastle player, however his current form and the fact Liveramento has looked outstanding this season should mean he's dropped.

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Not so long ago people criticising Burn would getting absolutely hammered for questioning this key part of our best defence. Times change eh. 

he is not the same player after injury

5 minutes ago, andycap said:

I must admit if I was in the under 21s as a striker and the first team had no fit strikers I'd be expecting a call up to the bench atleast. Doesn't show much faith in your youth system not doing so. 

What if you were shite but didn't know it? [emoji38]

6 minutes ago, andycap said:

:lol: I'm a big fan of the relentlessness, if nothing else. 

4 minutes ago, WilliamPS said:

By recent standards the bench is quite good!

Murphy and Livramento are genuine options

Barnes will be finished around 60-70, so having Murphy as an option is important.

Edited by nufc123

12 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

That bench is awful

Could have been worse, at least Jacob Murphy's there to swap out one of the front three if needed.

14 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Not so long ago people criticising Burn would getting absolutely hammered for questioning this key part of our best defence. Times change eh. 

It’s just boring now. Burn blah blah blah is all I process. He’s more than earned a little patience.