Newcastle United 4-3 West Ham United (30/03/24) | Reaction: pg 50

Yorkie

34 minutes ago, Chrisjraby said:

I'd love to hear the opinions of the West Ham fans that were ole-ing after 50 mins, enjoy your journey home you fucks :lol:

Responding to their "stand up if you're 3-1 up" earlier with the equivalent at 4-3 was some fucking catharsis man

Edited by LiquidAK

2 minutes ago, Erikse said:

This could be a turning point. Instead of dropping to 12th, we're closing in on 7th.

Problem is we are missing a lot of players. Its a momentum changing game but how many flew out today. Three? Bodies and quality are making it hard to believe we are going on a run.

44 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

Shame he seems like an utter, utter cunt. 

Aye just like Gordon 😂😂

” every footballer with passion is a cunt” is such a childish mindset

im sure everyone hates Bruno but it’s because he’s passionate 

I honestly can’t praise them enough today, with the players we have out, and the injuries we picked up today, to come back from 3-1 down to win like that. Something else. Whose that team we call United…

2 minutes ago, tgarve said:

Aye just like Gordon 😂😂

” every footballer with passion is a cunt” is such a childish mindset

im sure everyone hates Bruno but it’s because he’s passionate 

I must've missed Gordon and Bruno aggressively getting in the face of a little bairn after they scored. :thup:

Just now, Pablo said:

I honestly can’t praise them enough today, with the players we have out, and the injuries we picked up today, to come back from 3-1 down to win like that. Something else. Whose that team we call United…

:indi:

This team feeds so much off the fans. As soon as the fans got up it was like last season again. All of a sudden we were first to balls or winning second balls. We were stronger in challenges, put more effort into tracking back and getting tighter to their players.

The players have been low on confidence since December. Evidenced today by Isak and Longstaff snatching at shots, Bruno overrunning dribbles, Murphy waiting for the ball to come to him. As soon as the fans lift the noise, their confidence comes soaring back and everything looks a lot more fluid. 

28 minutes ago, Erikse said:

This could be a turning point. Instead of dropping to 12th, we're closing in on 7th.

Player availability is far to inconsistent to make any reasonable aim for a league finish imo, I think form will just continue as it is for the most part.

Unbelievable game that. Had to sit down in my seat after the 4th went in. Was dizzy as fuck after celebrating!

Really important result, back it up on Tuesday lads.

Get in!!!

Having traveled about 13000kms from South Africa to watch this live I could not have asked for a better game experience. Rollercoaster, emotions all over the place, voice has pretty much gone.

It was also quite spiritual. Hearing the fans singing and flags waving had me choking up a little. Thank You Newcastle for making a life long dream come true

What a game :lol: Watched it in replay as I missed the first half so was in complete lockdown from media/internet/phone/telegraph and really glad I did so I could experience the whole thing as if it was live.

Thanks Moyes for doing the Moeyestes thing possible by letting us have even more of the ball and not triggering a press until the ball is right outside your own box at 1-3 for a whole half. 

31 minutes ago, bigfella said:

I know we're down to the bare bones with injuries, but Joelinton's lass AND bairn in the squad photo :love:

That's cos she's a free agent signing.  She makes her debut on Tuesday.

What a game that was to be part off. Pure chaos. Wonderful.

Hall changed it with Anderson, two players who want and can get on the ball, and importantly play forward balls. Totally different team with them on. Willock had a proper donkey game, along with many others.

Our injuries :D