Newcastle United 1-1 Everton (02/04/24) | Reaction: pg 40

Yorkie

Just now, Sean said:

It's nice to see your angry side [emoji38]

My pick would be Dummett though. Jesus wept.

[emoji38]

At various points Longstaff, Krafth and of course Dummet made me want to break stuff.

Imagine coming on and not being able to help see the game out with all that experience. Instead doing something so daft and needless. Not dragging down a Tarkowski or DCL, but that shrimp Young for goodness sake.

So painful man.

Just now, Nobody said:

Our fifth choice LB cost us that game, though I still think it's a bullshit penalty.

It's an absolute stonewall penalty mind, he had him in a headlock :lol:

We really faded after about 65 minutes but what can you do when a player makes a ludicrous decision like that ? He's an experienced player and that was beyond idiotic. Nowhere near a squad ever again. If he's making a mistake like that like you might as well put a kid on with legs. Cant muscle Ashley Young (who makes Gary Coleman look tall) off the ball fairly. Get the fuck out of it

4 minutes ago, Jonas said:

With twelve players out?

Sorry, no we couldn't. Were not Man City or Liverpool.

If we’d gotten battered I’d be more inclined to agree. That was just utter stupidity and a useless sub. Alex Murphy would have done a better job at left back than that twat managed.

We will never be a good side if we don't understand that we need to keep the ball. Having Fabian Schar hoofing it down the pitch needlessly is mind boggling. 

The fact we ended that game with Dummett, Murphy, Krafth, Burn, Dubravka and Longstaff on the pitch speaks volumes.

It wasn't a great performance in the second half yet we still had all the chances, and a perfectly good goal ruled out by VAR. Tired legs and a brainless decision from our 25th choice player is why we haven't won. 

I'd have taken four points at 2pm on Saturday. 

Just now, Aiston said:

It's an absolute stonewall penalty mind, he had him in a headlock :lol:

Pre VAR no one thinks that's a penalty. And that is what I will continue to base my judgement on. 

4 minutes ago, Jonas said:

With twelve players out?

Sorry, no we couldn't. Were not Man City or Liverpool.

If we’d gotten battered I’d be more inclined to agree. That was just utter stupidity and a useless sub. We had all the chances to put that to bed and didn’t, then Dummett gave the cunts a point on a platter. That’s not injuries, that’s a player making a decision you’d call stupid in a Sunday pub league game.

Alex Murphy would have done a better job at left back than that twat managed.

Weak bench, once again fucks us over. They brought competent fresh blood on and made a difference l. We brought contaminated blood off the bench and it fucked us.

God I'm seething after that. The game is won, just don't do anything absolutely fucking brainless for five minutes and he can't even manage that.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

An absolutely braindead performance.

Complacent, casual, lacking purpose in attack. Sitting on a 1-0 lead with our defensive record is seriously, seriously stupid, and you could see that's what we were doing.

A seriously shite performance because the main things we've come to see as a given from this lot were missing: effort and application. 

Dubravka: 5

Krafth: 5

Schär: 5

Burn: 7.5

Hall: 6 Dummett: 0 stupid fucking arsehole 

Bruno: 7

Longstaff: 4

Anderson: 5.5 Willock 5.5

Murphy: 6

Isak: 6.5

Barnes: 6

Really hard disagree with this. It was a much better and more controlled performance than any recently. 

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Our fifth choice LB cost us that game, though I still think it's a bullshit penalty.

He rugby tackled him to the ground. You couldn't get a more blatant off-the-ball penalty if you tried. Braindead from Dummett.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Everton fan putting on Dummett to do the good work.

It's such a fucking tragedy players like krafth, dummett and Ritchie are still here because of FFP and Ashley contracts. I don't down their passion and effort but I haven't screamed at a tv that hard for a while. Everytime dummett had the ball he had no idea what to do.

This season is just rancid. Can't wait for the summer. 

1 minute ago, Scotty66 said:

Pickford motm when Bruno and Burn were miles better [emoji38]

Both were superb. We had some decent performance, just ended up with two or three duffers on the pitch who killed our football.

Just now, Smal said:

Really hard disagree with this. It was a much better and more controlled performance than any recently. 

I don't see how you can possibly be serious tbh.

Highly frustrating that tonight, no real complaints at the result either. Missed several chances to kill it off and one piece of utter dogshit defending has cost us all 3 points. It was a definite pen, ref was pretty good actually and we've been done by Dummett's panic, a 2-point mistake. But it should have only been a consolation for them rather than an equaliser. 

One of those nights unfortunately

Ultimately that twat Pickford has got them the point today.

Absolutely infuriating how that all played out with Dummet though. Just disgusting.

1 minute ago, Southern Geordie said:

If we’d gotten battered I’d be more inclined to agree. That was just utter stupidity and a useless sub. We had all the chances to put that to bed and didn’t, then Dummett gave the cunts a point on a platter. That’s not injuries, that’s a player making a decision you’d call stupid in a Sunday pub league game.

Alex Murphy would have done a better job at left back than that twat managed.

How many times have you seen Alex Murphy play?