Tosin Adarabioyo

Jack27

Just now, healthyaddiction said:

I’m convinced Crumpy Gunt has transitioned and changed his name to Beth.

If he has then he's certainly transitioned into less of a Gunt in the process.

1 hour ago, Toon1892 said:

I don’t think it’s negative. Beth speaks more sense than most of this forum.

I know it’s just realism and a lot of posters prefer an echo chamber of happiness. 

Don’t get too upset if someone has a different opinion to you on a forum. That’s the whole point of a forum.

Otherwise sit yourself in front of a mirror and crack on.

look, another "telling it like it is" and "people are allowed to have an opinion" comment. You continually confuse trolling and pathological pessimism with realism. The difference between optimists and pessimists is not necessarily that one is closer to reality than the other, like some of you like to tell yourselves. The big difference is that pessimists often make everyone else miserable and then struggle to understand why people don't like them.

10 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I still say she/he is a mackem 

Yes, I'm a mackem because I don't tow the party line on here and think everything NUFC is fluffy wuffy and everyone loves us.

Call it pessimism if you want, I call it being realistic. Comes with the territory when I've seen them win nothing in my lifetime despite being the wrong side of 50.

2 minutes ago, Beth said:

Yes, I'm a mackem because I don't tow the party line on here and think everything NUFC is fluffy wuffy and everyone loves us.

Call it pessimism if you want, I call it being realistic. Comes with the territory when I've seen them win nothing in my lifetime despite being the wrong side of 50.

I'm 36 and I've seen them win fuck all too. Your extra 20 years counts for fuck all.

Let's just thank the lord the club doesn't employ "realists" or it would be another 50 years before we win something.

11 minutes ago, Beth said:

Just says it how it is.

To each their own if he ends up at manure. I won't be that upset. 

He wouldn't even know which manager he is going to work for/under signing there. 

Eddie will have sold him the vision here. If he doesn't want that, he simply isn't someone we need to be worried about and is no loss imo. 

24 minutes ago, Beth said:

Must be exhausting being you

26 minutes ago, Beth said:

Black Cats Sunderland GIF by FA Women's Championship

31 minutes ago, Beth said:

It's the sheer fucking relentlessness of it all. I don't know how you have the energy. I don't think I've ever seen anything positive from you which is 2.5 years of mainly good things happening to us is mad. Each to their own. It's just boring though.

1 hour ago, Ameritoon said:

If that's the case I'm guessing a ban from Wullie is coming soon

Is that what came of Crumpy?