Group C: 1. England, 2. Denmark, 3. Slovenia (Q), 4. Serbia

Big River

We look like the England of old where players don’t understand what they’re doing, play with zero confidence and are scared to do anything. It’s fucking awful 

It's looking a bit ominous atm; we're not performing like a coherent team at all. Absolutely horrendous in possession; no shape or structure or chemistry at all; players resorting to just running with it. 

Just now, Turnbull2000 said:

If TAA didn't play for Liverpool, would he even be in this team? I'm not so sure.

Other side of that coin - if Gordon played for Liverpool, would he have started both games?

There is a big lack of balance between our play with and without the ball, Gallagher for TAA would go a long way here 

Edited by Nine

Just now, El Prontonise said:

Get foden off 

Controversial, but play him through the middle and I think we see a completely different Foden. Playing off Kane, feeding off through balls from Bellingham behind. Playing like he does for City - not stuck out on the left where he clearly doesn’t want to be.

1 minute ago, JB said:

Well that was cack, bring on left sided player at least Gareth.

Is that allowed - will we not get disqualified for that?

TAA looks like a rabbit in the headlights.

Scared stiff, no movement, no running... mind could say that about another 5 or six players

Same old shit.

Start well, score, sit back, concede.

We have some fantastic attacking talent in this squad and Southgate's cowardice is hamstringing it.

You can’t deny it’s frustrating as fuck like. Even when we’ve had the ball it’s laboured as fuck, there’s been very few repeat patterns so you can’t play any one touch passing and break a line or two to get on the front foot.

Ironically Foden coming inside and getting on the ball is the only one who looks like doing anything going forward.

5 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

If I don't see 50 Germans run onto the pitch at HT with pitchforks I won't be happy. What an absolute mess this pitch is.

5 Germans paying 10 Turks each to do it will do 

All your best players play in teams that press, and you lot never press or pressure the opposition.

This is an absolutely shocking performance.

Genuinely Steve Bruce levels of management, considering the calibre of players you have.

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

It's looking a bit ominous atm; we're not performing like a coherent team at all. Absolutely horrendous in possession; no shape or structure or chemistry at all; players resorting to just running with it. 

That’s why…

IT’S COMING HOME!!!