Disco

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

At what age did you get amnesia?

Colombia

Swiss - Nations League

2021 Saved a Jorginho pen and another one I believe

And today

Just now, gbandit said:

They keep saying we’ve got something to build on and yet it doesn’t improve. We’ll be up against the Netherlands next and they’ll chew us up and spit us out 

Don't fear either Turkey or Neds. Spain will win it regardless.

Great penalties but let's not ignore the 120 minutes that went beforehand.  It was yet another drab performance from a manager with the tactical nous of a hamster.  Eze in particular was awful when he came on.  Playing both Bellingham and Foden DOES NOT WORK, how that isn't clear to the manager is incredible.

Through to the semi finals despite 5 awful performances.  Maybe Southgate is the luckiest man alive.

Just now, Mike said:

Honestly :lol: Fuck off out of the tournament. You're so fucking bad.

Can’t hear you from the semi final pal sorry. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇨🇦

If we don’t start Kane in the next match I actually think we’d go in with an ok chance, we’d be unlikely to win but we’d have a chance. There’s not a hope Kane doesn’t start unless he’s injured 

Funny, how different the mood is in here compared to what I think and what seemingly the pundits think, I thought that was a very solid performance, wasn't amazing, but it certainly wasn't bad, and was out most controlled performance of the tournament.

It's was a competitive game, both teams exchanged blows, but the change of shape worked for the most part, which Southgate deserves credit for.

Pickford: 9

Walker: 6.5

Stones: 6.5

Konsa: 6.5

Trippier: 6.5 Shaw: 7

Rice: 7

Mainoo: 7 Palmer: 7

Bellingham: 7

Saka: 9

Kane: 5 Toney: 7.5

Foden: 6 Eze: 6.5

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

They keep saying we’ve got something to build on and yet it doesn’t improve. We’ll be up against the Netherlands next and they’ll chew us up and spit us out 

Think Switzerland are probably as good as the Netherlands overall but the way Gakpo is playing and the spaces you are leaving could be ugly