Fulham 3-1 Newcastle United (21/09/24)

Yorkie

Miggy clearly pissed off but still can't stop smiling. 

Tino playing with Wills hair. 

The desire in our players. It's been an age since we showed that closing down hunger and desire. I know we were getting found out but if this is a change of tactics we have lost all identity 

Just don’t know why Howe is so fucking allergic to playing an actual CDM, or 4-2-3-1. Just so fucking something different with the fucking midfield.

It’s what’s going to cost him and it’s so frustrating as we can all see it, but he’s in that stubborn manager principle zone.

Can see why we've been looking at Trafford as a new keeper, Pope's been pants for the last 18 months. Add in Gordon and Trippier not having their mind in the game and our weakness at central defense... we're not even pressing any more, it feels like Eddie's not 100%, whether that's any alleged power struggles, the potential of being offered the England job or something else entirely. In general, the whole team doesn't look focused.

... it's not helping the ref's been inconsistent either.

Urgh, it's got big fuck-up written all over it... fucking Fulham indeed.

Edited by Armchair Pundit

4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Point is, if you're giving the opposition the chance to have shot after shot, a goal's going to happen whether it's one you expect to be saved or not. He'll likely make a few you wouldn't expect him to save so it's swings and roundabouts if you're in that position.

Our midfield and defence have been shambolic 

Surely you’re not actually defending that shambolic goalkeeping on their second..?

Doesn’t excuse his attitude and he’s far from the biggest issue with this team, but I’d be miffed if I was coming off the back of last season, running myself into the ground due to injuries, and I found out my club had invited Liverpool to the table then shut the door when Minteh and Anderson went.