Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Anyone remember the half and half wooly hats in the 80s that had your club's name and either Rangers or Celtic on? Chosen headwear of many an accomplished hooligan back in the day as I recall.

and the celtic/ rangers chants across the Gallowgate.

Anyone remember the half and half wooly hats in the 80s that had your club's name and either Rangers or Celtic on? Chosen headwear of many an accomplished hooligan back in the day as I recall.

I had a half n half NUFC/Brazil one when we signed Mirandinha :lol:

Spirit of 69 do a half and half NUFC/Spain hat.

http://spiritof69.bigcartel.com/product/urraca-half-half-hat

He's an Ashley fan so would never give him my money :thup:

He's an Ashley fan so would never give him my money :thup:

Is he? Urgh.

The debate show on Sky Sports or whatever the f*** it's called

I find this show funny, just how serious they take the conversation and how astute they all think they are being. My prediction is that at some point Phil Neville's head will pop from thinking too hard about whether Coutinho might stay at Liverpool or something.

This one's specific to stuff on Facebook. The comments on stuff like Grass Root Goals where people just tag their mates and say how it's something similar to what they did is slightly annoying but only really because it gets in the way.

The one thing I can't stand, especially when it's a video of like a 7 year old football wonderkid or something, is people in the comments shitting on it and saying it was bad defending, bad goalkeeping, lucky, not that good etc etc. You see them all the time and they always have shit loads of likes.

EDITED

The comments under 90% of football vids I see on Facebook turn into a Messi vs. Ronaldo debate [emoji38]

This one's specific to stuff on Facebook. The comments on stuff like Grass Root Goals where people just tag their mates and say how it's something similar to what they did is slightly annoying but only really because it gets in the way.

The one thing I can't stand, especially when it's a video of like a 7 year old football wonderkid or something, is people in the comments shitting on it and saying it was bad defending, bad goalkeeping, lucky, not that good etc etc. You see them all the time and they always have shit loads of likes.

EDITED

The comments under 90% of football vids I see on Facebook turn into a Messi vs. Ronaldo debate [emoji38]

The football version of Godwin's Law.

BT Sport. Everything about it; the 'bantz' amongst the presenters and the pundits, the pundits themselves: it's pretty much all Liverpool or Man Utd pundits who disregard clubs outside of the top 7 (I remember when we drew 0-0 at Old Trafford under McClaren, Scholes comes out with 'United should be beating teams like this'), it's awful adverts and the fact they have 3 or more f***ing commentators.

The only modicum of good about it is 5:30 Saturday kick offs, especially at home are good craic.

Fucking ditched the European Football Show didn't they. Probably should have bothered to watch it more  :lol:

BT Sport. Everything about it; the 'bantz' amongst the presenters and the pundits, the pundits themselves: it's pretty much all Liverpool or Man Utd pundits who disregard clubs outside of the top 7 (I remember when we drew 0-0 at Old Trafford under McClaren, Scholes comes out with 'United should be beating teams like this'), it's awful adverts and the fact they have 3 or more f***ing commentators.

The only modicum of good about it is 5:30 Saturday kick offs, especially at home are good craic.

f***ing ditched the European Football Show didn't they. Probably should have bothered to watch it more  :lol:

They did. They still show Serie A though? Was going to follow it this season. Only was going to watch it for when we're on it and the big Serie A games.

European Football Show was fantastic imo as far as s*** football coverage goes and coincidentally none of the pundits were ex footballers.

Funny how that works.

FFS can't believe they ditched the EFS; best footy show going

Guest firetotheworks

The whole fantasy football thing. It's like talking about dreams, the only person who's really interested is you, but yet you can't help but talk about it with other people, knowing they don't give a shit and just want to talk about their own.

The whole fantasy football thing. It's like talking about dreams, the only person who's really interested is you, but yet you can't help but talk about it with other people, knowing they don't give a shit and just want to talk about their own.

I'm not doing it this year. It spoiled the football watching experience. Instead of wanting to see goals and entertainment, I wanted some random player to do well or a clean sheet.

I'm not doing it this year. It spoiled the football watching experience. Instead of wanting to see goals and entertainment, I wanted some random player to do well or a clean sheet.

I'm the opposite, find myself interested in random matches I wouldn't normally give a shit about.