St James' Park: club plans to expand existing site further to completion of feasibility study (Edwards)

Delima

Ugly moron cunt or not, the kid still went and did what most folk wouldn't have the balls to do, myself included.

Tho tbh, I would've made a perfect replica stencil of the old lettering, bought black spray paint and been in & out within 3 minutes. Ninja.

Well done that lad. The best way would be a team of 7 doing a letter each. Would take less than ten seconds.

Yeah, OK.

Just get the apostrophe right abcdefg :thup:

It should be "James's"

James not being a plural. But since it hasn't been that for easily a century I might have to bow down to the illiterate James'. It's more symbolic anyway, and would need to be carried out quickly.

I thought you could just do what you liked at the end of words like James, i.e. James' / James's, it doesn't matter.

James's would be correct English. But as it's the name of a place it doesn't really matter no. Anyway, I'm not really going to spray it on, I rarely get that drunk these days, just testing the water. But yes, car spray is a much better idea than house paint. The spray is much quicker, and more difficult to remove. Just putting that out there.

Either is absolutely acceptable whether it's a place name or not.

Yeah, OK.

Just get the apostrophe right abcdefg :thup:

It should be "James's"

James not being a plural. But since it hasn't been that for easily a century I might have to bow down to the illiterate James'. It's more symbolic anyway, and would need to be carried out quickly.

I thought you could just do what you liked at the end of words like James, i.e. James' / James's, it doesn't matter.

James's would be correct English. But as it's the name of a place it doesn't really matter no. Anyway, I'm not really going to spray it on, I rarely get that drunk these days, just testing the water. But yes, car spray is a much better idea than house paint. The spray is much quicker, and more difficult to remove. Just putting that out there.

Either is absolutely acceptable whether it's a place name or not.

That's simonsays's opinon at leas't.

need to get 'Inch' on the job tbh.

:lol:

EDIT: What happened with him anyway, did he ever get caught?

Spray painted on the side of my house while it was being extended I'm sure. Dafty sprayed the wall that was being knocked through though. :lol:

I don't know why it would be better if a handsome man had done this, but somehow it would be.

wellI would, but I cant run away since I broke my ankle, some one of you less hansome younguns will have to step up.

Here's our hero btw:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/17/article-2102505-11C807A8000005DC-5_634x397.jpg

Jesus, look up your daughters, no seriously lock them up. He's out of his lair and on the prowl and now  can make speaky words with a spray can be afraid be very afraid.

Guest reefatoon

http://gamer.blorge.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Vic-and-Bob-Handbags.jpg

Christ almighty what a bunch of nasty bitches!!

He does looks like an albino gollum though