St James' Park

Delima

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Wouldn't be surprised to eventually see CCTV footage of people on the news spraying St James' onto the wall.

Wearing King Kev masks from the 90s?

Guest michaelfoster

think its sad tbh, yeah lets encourage petty criminals to draw on the stadium, thats going to make it look much more attractive

Police have charged the guy that did it.

Boo.

christ, they have no interest when your car gets vandalised, anti social behaviour, burglary, ... but  painting a name on a wall- now thats what police are for.....

Bastards. I'm sure the next line will be that the SDA name sticking is the fault of the fans for scaring off sponsors with their negative reaction.

Metro and the City council have said they won't change any names or roadsigns. Presume the pavement outside the entrance on barrack road isn't owned by the club, any chance of the cooncil sticking up a big fucking "Welcome to St James' Park" sign on it?  Know they've been petitioning media outlets not to use the name and they're obviously pissed off about it.

If the daft cunt would just come out and say SD.com are paying for the right to be up there then less of us would have a problem. What's getting peoples backs up is that were suffering the indignity of losing our culture (felt a bit scouse there for a min) and we don't know if anything positive is going to come from it, no sponsor is coming in, £10m a year is a dream figure, but while their plan is building they should pay us for the privilege...even if Ashley said i'm knocking £5m a year off the debt then i'd be happy, or happier.