St James' Park

Delima

3 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

May or may not have heard the PA system being tested today. The speaker at the Strawberry end of the Gallowgate was absolutely cattled on Saturday like, hope they're sorting it.

Same in The Leazes.

Playing Doris Day at full volume probably fucked the speakers.

Edited by Sima

53 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

May or may not have heard the PA system being tested today. The speaker at the Strawberry end of the Gallowgate was absolutely cattled on Saturday like, hope they're sorting it.

Yep he definitely blew it a game or two back.

Was annoying he didn’t read the room and play nothing post match Saturday.

The playlists in general aren’t the worse. For example whether you like it or not Hey Jude “works” as does Movin’ On Up  but no need to play them so loud 😆 Also far too much crammed in pre match.

Said it before and will say it again, the fucking idiot DJ needs binning off, as does the music in general. Blaring music has no place at a football match. I don't even like having Local Hero played as it adds absolutely nothing to the atmosphere. I even hated it in the KK era back in the 90s.

1 minute ago, Wandy said:

Said it before and will say it again, the fucking idiot DJ needs binning off, as does the music in general. Blaring music has no place at a football match. I don't even like having Local Hero played as it adds absolutely nothing to the atmosphere. I even hated it in the KK era back in the 90s.

You are entitled to your own opinion.

4 hours ago, TBG said:

Heard several reports of some in the East Stand believing it was the Grim Reaper soaring across the ground and or towards them. 

Was the sniper that deflected the ball and tripped Pope into the error. Lee Harvey Oswald up there. 

Noticed the attendance for the Liverpool game was given as 52,758. 

Didn't think the ground held that many. If so, guessing that would be the highest all-seater attendance at SJP?

Edit: Nufc.com has it 52271 so not sure.

Edited by Bada Bing