St James' Park

Delima

NCC are thick as fuck if they don’t bend over backwards to keep the stadium where it is. Match day brings in a lot of income for the city.

I’m hoping the land is bought back or plans adjusted. Has any work started yet?

yeah, the stadium location is an absolute godsend for the local economy.

it was the main reason the rugby league fans demanded the return of the big weekend to newcastle from anfield.

there's so much potential for local businesses eg foodstalls with regards to the use of strawberry place as a fanzone on match days etc.

yeah, the stadium location is an absolute godsend for the local economy.

it was the main reason the rugby league fans demanded the return of the big weekend to newcastle from anfield.

there's so much potential for local businesses eg foodstalls with regards to the use of strawberry place as a fanzone on match days etc.

The Heineken cup weekend last year was tremendous as well. The city/SJP got a lot of love from the Irish and French lads I got talking to in the Hotspur.

should completely close down strawberry place match days. let out sites for local brewers, foodies, artists etc. stick a large screen above the club shop showing old games, goals, interviews etc.

would be great.

NCC are thick as fuck if they don’t bend over backwards to keep the stadium where it is. Match day brings in a lot of income for the city.

I’m hoping the land is bought back or plans adjusted. Has any work started yet?

That money would probably still be spent in the area, and the opportunity to encourage new business could turn their heads.

That rugby cup thing was worth an estimated £17m to the city before it arrived, but sure i heard it came in at £30m in the end.

Not surprised. The city was bouncing and you couldn’t get a hotel room as far north as Berwick and as far south as Darlington

should completely close down strawberry place match days. let out sites for local brewers, foodies, artists etc. stick a large screen above the club shop showing old games, goals, interviews etc.

would be great.

It's brilliant when the Falcons do it.

The only options are buying back the land outside of the Gallowgate and building it up to level 7 or building a new stadium. I'd much rather see us try and get the land back to build the Gallowgate up or just leave it the way it is with massive improvements to what is already there. We've 10k more seats at the moment than Juventus, the stadium size won't hold us back and moving definitely shouldnt be considered.

The only options are buying back the land outside of the Gallowgate and building it up to level 7 or building a new stadium. I'd much rather see us try and get the

and back to build the Gallowgate up or just leave it the way it is with massive improvements to what is already there. We've 10k more seats at the moment than Juventus, the stadium size won't hold us back and moving definitely shouldnt be considered.

Agreed, though Juve still don't always fill their ground. Rarely gets above 41,000.

I believe this was the original design to rotate the pitch 90deg.

Design-Proposal.jpg

Why does the current Milburn stand look weird like after the change?

Pretty sure the Saudis can hire any engineer or architects to solve our stadium expansion situation.

Guest chopey

Building on the Gallowgate would add 8000 and I would probably make the lower sections of the Leazers and Gallowgate safe standing but I'm not sure if that would increase capacity as well.