St James' Park

Delima

1 minute ago, Thomson Mouse said:

I’d like to think that when we start motoring that stuff wont be needed

I'd like to think it was an innovative trick to put the opposition on the back foot before they even got on the pitch. Surely it's got to have been done before?

48 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Why not have two separate tunnels for us and one for the away team....but make the away one look scary and demotivating as hell....or interactive screens for them. Like if we're playing Man Utd, just have TVs all down the tunnel repeatedly playing Aguerrroo!!! over and over again, or if we ever face Sunderland again, just a montage of Ameobi goals against them.

Would that even be allowed? If not, why not?

I hope it’s not allowed :lol:

53 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Why not have two separate tunnels for us and one for the away team....but make the away one look scary and demotivating as hell....or interactive screens for them. Like if we're playing Man Utd, just have TVs all down the tunnel repeatedly playing Aguerrroo!!! over and over again, or if we ever face Sunderland again, just a montage of Ameobi goals against them.

Would that even be allowed? If not, why not?

I like the concept, perhaps some hall of mirrors and zombie actors harassing the opposition as they try to find their way to the pitch in tears.

1 hour ago, manorpark said:

See posts just above yours, that crest was taken down from the Leazes End, and then 'lost' for many years before being found and sold on eBay for £1,444.00.

I remember snow falling off it onto the front rows of the Leazes below against Sheffield United, was quite fun watching it coming from the East Stand (the game was long since won)

2 hours ago, STM said:

If we are talking upgrades to the stadium...

I'd love to us do something similar to Schalke, where they have a tunnel which basically looks like a coal mine. Perhaps even a digital version, where you walk down the tunnel and its all a screen (even the ceiling, which changes the imaging and messaging.

I just like to see something really inspiring in there that represents the heritage of the club and the region. Perhaps even the ship yards or something. Just thinking out loud now.

Just looked up the Schalke tunnel, that’s class. 

3 hours ago, gjohnson said:

I'd like to think it was an innovative trick to put the opposition on the back foot before they even got on the pitch. Surely it's got to have been done before?

At Mile High here in Denver the tunnel talks about how you’re at a mile above sea level and all these facts about how much less oxygen you have at this altitude and how hard it will be to breathe while you play. I always loved that. :lol: 

Edited by cubaricho

1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

At Mile High here in Denver the tunnel talks about how you’re at a mile above sea level and all these facts about how much less oxygen you have at this altitude and how hard it will be to breathe while you play. I always loved that. :lol: 

In a game where tiny margins make a difference we should take every advantage possible.

Burnleys always looks like that to me.

Their previous one was fine. Current one looks like an aborted editing effort on an early Pro-Evo on the original xbox.

Ours is fine. Even the mackems agree about that. At least that is they completely ripped it off

Edited by Wolfcastle