Players in public

Guest hindu times

He's a proper heavy drinker apparently.

Having said that, judging by the size of him and the fact he's currently in a bar, it isn't hard to work out.

A couple of years ago, I lived the student accommodation opposite St James' and used to occasionally pop into Shearer's. I saw him a couple of times drink so much that it astonished me that he could be on the radio the following afternoon seemingly fine. Was actually impressive.

On a Monday night, he always used to meet John Anderson down there after he had finished on the BBC and they watched the MNF together. Usually it was literally dead, nearly always less than ten or fifteen people in unless it was a big game, John was always alright, but Mick was a total prick as you might expect shouting out stuff as if he was commentating. On about 80 minutes he used to get the bar staff to ring him a cab and then there was always some fuss. If the taxi parked on the other side of the street (as in facing the Sandman Hotel), he would just refuse to get in and make the taxi turn around so he didn't have as far to walk. He wouldn't even go outside, as he could see from his stool that the taxi wasn't parked where he wanted it. Sometimes this p*ssed the drivers off to the extent that he would have to call a different firm and you would have the same carry on. Used to think he was a proper big shot.

Having said that, judging by the size of him and the fact he's currently in a bar, it isn't hard to work out.

he's not known as 'stella mick' for nowt.

proper piss head.

he's not known as 'stella mick' for nowt.

proper piss head.

Does everyone shout " Miiiiiiiiiiiiiick " when he walks in the bar with one lone bar woman saying " Michael " ?

Does Fabio Borini live in town? Pretty sure I saw him in Heaton Sainsburys about an hour ago.

Thought it had to be written in every Mackem players' contract that they had to reside in Newcastle when doing anything other than official club business.

Not a player, but Paul Lambert going through the tolls at Tyne Tunnel, heading northbound. I only know it was him cos he cut me up and I looked across as I was on the toll next to his.

I was dealing with a man who clearly wanted to avoid the queues to the right. I was to the left, where it was steady moving. Do I think it was a rash decision from him? Absolutely. And I wouldn't be afraid to tell him that.

Not a player, but Paul Lambert going through the tolls at Tyne Tunnel, heading northbound. I only know it was him cos he cut me up and I looked across as I was on the toll next to his.

Next manager tbh

When I think back to some of our better managers, none of them have cut me up at the Tunnel toll booths. Destined to fail.

YES FAM

:lol:

I was dealing with a man who clearly wanted to avoid the queues to the right. I was to the left, where it was steady moving. Do I think it was a rash decision from him? Absolutely. And I wouldn't be afraid to tell him that.

:lol: :lol: